Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• we might have to trade up, we wont be picking in the top 3 next year or any time soon. we have to take a chance on someone who is not a top tier prospect, might as well do it now it could take time to develop them.   its not anyone but jacoby either, any of the first round prospects this year could be good if they go to the right place
    • Jordan Love day 1 analysis according to Tony Pauline:   "Love did not have quite the day of Justin Herbert but he wasn’t far behind. He made several magnificent passes throughout the day and drew a lot of praise from the scouts around me.  He has a super quick, super-efficient release, a live arm and showed some beautiful pass placement. There were a couple of passes that got away from him and he was not quite as effective on the move compared to Herbert, but it was an “A” day for Love."   For Contrast, this is what Pauline had to say about Herbert:   "Herbert looked phenomenal on Tuesday displaying all the physical tools and leadership skills necessary for the next level.  He was right on the money with many of his throws and his pass placement was off the charts.  He made plays in and out of the pocket, displayed a next level arm and great athleticism.  His incomplete passes were more about drops by receivers rather than missed throws on his part.  And when his receivers dropped a pass Herbert was there to take charge.  Terrific day by the Oregon quarterback."   So from the sounds of it, they both had a really good day, which, as someone who would want to draft either one, scares me a little
    • I agree, but not so enthusiastically! 
    • Never said I specifically had to have one of those two. I'm team Kinlaw for now. But more importantly, I'm not the one drafting. This thread is about IF Ballard and Reich want one of these guys, but had to trade up to get them, what would be the cost, who would be the trade partner, and for fans who want one of those two, what would they be okay with.
    • My opinion is that his ball placement is good and he has excellent touch. He's actually one of the more accurate QBs in this draft especially when he's not pressured.   I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one.    I agree about his decision-making though... needs improvements. Too many YOLO throws. 
  • Members

• aaron11

aaron11 2,500

• BProland85

BProland85 2,543

• Dacoltsboi

Dacoltsboi 24

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 6,060

Moderators
    • funktacious2

funktacious2 598