Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offensive Line

JMichael557

They need AC back.  I hope everyone who has been trashing him has seen how much this team misses him.  No he’s not the best but he’s better than a lot of tackles out there.  It’s rough break (no pun intended) to lose Haeg.  I thought he was doing well at right tackle until he got hurt.  

3 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

AC should be fine but we still need a real starting OT. Absent a great pass rusher being available have to go OT in the first round. 

They need corner and WR help as well.  Just as this year you take the best guy on the board.  If that happens to be a tackle so be it.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

They need corner and WR help as well.  Just as this year you take the best guy on the board.  If that happens to be a tackle so be it.

As long as we have two 2nds and a 1st maybe we address tackle wr  and another olb or mlb like leonard. Two of him would be insane

26 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The offensive line had a terrible day...

The tackles may be the worst part,  but I didn’t see good play from the interior line either.    I suspect this would be their poorest graded game of the season..

I totally agree, I made a comment in the game thread that the o-line needed to donate game check to charity.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JMichael557 said:

AC should be fine but we still need a real starting OT. Absent a great pass rusher being available have to go OT in the first round. 

I’m not sure you can go OT in the next draft as your 1st rd pick. I’d like to look at FA first and just pay for one. We have enough holes on the team that BPA is the pick. We just don’t know what we have at this point because so many injuries have taken kids off the field for now. 

You're starting two backup tackles, a rookie guard, and Slauson whose in his first season with the Colts. Ryan Kelly is surrounded by a ton of places, plus your best blocking TE is out. You're going against guys like Clowney and Watt, so we all knew how ugly things were going to get.

1 hour ago, will426 said:

I find it so ironic how we have a durable LT the entire time the Middle of the line sucks..now we get a decent Middle of the line and our Tackles suck 

Right!  This team just can’t catch a break.  No starting tackles, Doyle is down, Mack their most dynamic runner is down, Turbin suspended, AC has a hammy from hell, Cain their most dynamic potential blew his acl out.  Joe Haeg to IR, sadly while he’s not good he’s one of the more versetile linemen they have.  The football gods hate the Colts.  

1 hour ago, coltsfanatic24 said:

The offensive line obviously isn’t good but when AC gets back we should be much better. The problem with this team since Luck was drafted is the defense. We won’t win a championship until we start drafting blue chip defensive players in the first round. 

The defense has played well enough to be 3-1, possibly 4-0, if Luck converts the opening drive turnover vs. the Bengals.