Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck 464 yards 4-TD 0-INT [Merge]

NannyMcafee

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I blame Luck for everything, he sucks unless we win, if we lose he has a noodle arm. Get with the program kid :thmup::sarcasm:

He most certainly deserves some blame for the lose today. Without those two fumbles we win. The defense played very well today. The offense gave HOU 14 points.  

Just now, a06cc said:

He most certainly deserves some blame for the lose today. Without those two fumbles we win. The defense played very well today. The offense gave HOU 14 points.  

Have you checked out the video that was posted for your benefit?  Those fumbles were not Luck's fault.

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

A hit by JJ. That in my opinion is still two fumbles. I’m not going to excuse the fact that he turns the ball over and needs better ball security 

I think there were 3 fumbles in today's game.

1. Fumble by Kelly

2. Fumble by Luck, retrieved by Luck

3. Fumble by Luck, caused by Watt, retrieved by Houston.

You can blame luck for the fumble lost, and the 7 points associated with that fumble. The fumble by Kelly cannot be blamed on Luck, obviously, and the fumble recovered by Luck had no bearing on the game really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

I think there were 3 fumbles in today's game.

1. Fumble by Kelly

2. Fumble by Luck, retrieved by Luck

3. Fumble by Luck, caused by Watt, retrieved by Houston.

You can blame luck for the fumble lost, and the 7 points associated with that fumble. The fumble by Kelly cannot be blamed on Luck, obviously, and the fumble recovered by Luck had no bearing on the game really.

NFL doesn’t 

Has AL with 2(1 lost) and RK with 1

• Like 1

Is someone trying to say the bad Kelly snap was lucks fault? What? That was 100% Kelly's fault.... hey man 20/20 institute does Lasik surgery. They did mine and it turned out pretty damn good. Highly recommend you call them if you think that Kelly snap on their own goal line was Luck's fault. Good grief.

5 minutes ago, TDewar1987 said:

Is someone trying to say the bad Kelly snap was lucks fault? What? That was 100% Kelly's fault.... hey man 20/20 institute does Lasik surgery. They did mine and it turned out pretty damn good. Highly recommend you call them if you think that Kelly snap on their own goal line was Luck's fault. Good grief.

Knew exactly hat happened the moment the ball dropped

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

Just to double check. Luck had 2 fumbles, 1 that he recovered and 1 that Houston recovered? And Kelly had 1.

That is correct according to the NFL stat sheet

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, krunk said:

I'm hoping today was the coming out party for the offense. Hopefully we can have Mack and Turbin for Thursday. That will help to give us at least a respectable ground game.

we have to start fast on offense and put brady on the ground 10 times or it could be over real quick. especially if we have bad snaps and penalties

14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

we have to start fast on offense and put brady on the ground 10 times or it could be over real quick. especially if we have bad snaps and penalties

I think we will be right in the thick of things to be honest. Just got to finish drives and stay away from the type of back breaking turnovers we saw today. I don't feel New England's all that strong. You still have to play sound football to get it done though. It won't totally shock me to see us make a game of it. Not that concerned about the D.  Will need the O to repeat what they did today points wise.

25 minutes ago, krunk said:

I'm hoping today was the coming out party for the offense. Hopefully we can have Mack and Turbin for Thursday. That will help to give us at least a respectable ground game.

I think we can block NE's line better than we did the Texans..

..but Doyle would help a lot catching the ball and it does not sound like we'll have him

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

OMG  we were at the game today...  The comments around us had me biting my tongue big time.

(folks wanting him benched)  :scratch:       

I thought that the Colts were suppose to win whenever you attend the game. What happened? 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I think we can block NE's line better than we did the Texans..

..but Doyle would help a lot catching the ball and it does not sound like we'll have him

I think we will block them much better. I think we could get it done with Swoope but they haven't turned his way much. Not a fan of Hewitt and Ali Cox.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I dont know why Swoope isnt out there more....big target for Andrew

I don't like what we've done with Swoope situation so far. I think he could really help us. We will see what happens there.