Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bell to the Colts? (Article/Rumour)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U dont get desperate  and I doubt Ballard will. I don't see a back on this roster except Hymes.  They will have  a high first and second round pick plus the Jets 2nd.  They can pick a game changing back with one of those 3 picks. Why would u pay a 26 year old back round 15 mill a year for the next 3 years? Go for a back with a high pick and pay him a  1/3 of what u would pay Bell

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Their defense had an off year last season but Von Miller missed the whole season. If he comes back at full strength and the addition of Patrick Surtain, their D will be good again IMO. Rodgers would still make Denver very good, maybe great because he is a top 3 Qb in the league at worse.
    • This D is built on getting pressure from the front 4 and clearly we did not in 2020.  I don't think Ballard drafted Paye to be a star in yr 2 or 3 and if you watch their reaction they expect results in 2021.  We did bring back Rhodes which is huge and on the other side Sin and Carry should take the next step or could be another 2nd rd bust for Ballard.  I agree, the conservative zone and low blitzing scheme drove me crazy but with all that we still have two all pros in Leonard and Buckner leading the charge.     When your 15th qb in the league is Baker Mayfield or Matt Ryan I disagree with your statement.  Yes top 10 would ideal but this team just needs consistency regardless of rankings.  If Wentz is top 5 there is no doubt this team is championship caliber but if all other pieces fall I can see us still being competitive regardless. 
    • We do not have a top 10 D......   Broncos have a very good LT, drafted a great C, and will have their RT back this year. They also drafted the best RB in the draft, and still have Gordon. They had an off year defensively, but they drafted the best CB in the draft, and Miller will be back. Overall, Denver has had a good profile of D and running the ball through the years.
    • My point is, your earlier posts kind of suggest our D will be top notch this year. We didn't upgrade the DBs. We still have the same conservative zone and low blitzing scheme and coaches. Yes, we added a good DE, and one that might be good in the next 2-3 years, but DEs typically take a year or two anyway. Overall, I expect our D will be the same or maybe even take a step back this year.    On the QB spot... I disagree on only needing a top 15 guy. A top 15 guy will get you into the playoffs with a solid team behind him. You still need a top 5 or 10 QB if you want to progress and win a SB. It's a rare blue moon to win with 15ish or lower QB. Yup. Would be a great landing spot for him.  I still think he stays in GB, but I also think it's best if they part ways.
  • Members

• PRnum1

PRnum1 340

• colts89

colts89 69

• EastStreet

EastStreet 10,277

• craigerb

craigerb 55

• Stephen

Stephen 1,927

• GoColts8818