Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

One mistakes always makes the offense struggle even more lol it’s like they all lose confidence  

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

Offense is trash again.

Missing..

Our LT and the two guys Luck trusts to throw to. It’s not going to be pretty.

Be sure to explain, at the end of the game, on how this OL is competent and how their miscues are freak occurrences. 

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Oh shush, it’s a freak play. If we weren’t backed up then it would have been forgotten.

Read on Twitter that they were worried TY broke his clavicle and possibly broken ribs...

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Missing..

Our LT and the two guys Luck trusts to throw to. It’s not going to be pretty.

Every week same excuses with the injuries. 

Every week i watch other games and see receivers catch difficult balls, either high or having to dive to catch the ball, then i watch our receivers and it seems that if it isn’t thrown perfectly to them they drop them.

I know you can’t catch them all but some would be nice so we didn’t have to have those snaps from Kelly on our own 1.....

This is such a game of momentum, can't overlook how much that defensive TD and the next offensive series might've shifted it. Hopefully it swings the other way.

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Bet the security guys cell phone has already received multiple texts from ambulance chasers.

He might get 100,000 for that, just keep complaining about neck and back pain + headaches, you are in lmao 

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

This is such a game of momentum, can't overlook how much that defensive TD and the next offensive series might've shifted it. Hopefully it swings the other way.

Our offense is very generous when it comes to breathing life back into other teams.  

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Shows how a single inept play can alter the game.

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

Welp our D may have fell back to earth 

Someone told them, they were ranked 32nd prior to the season start, they're playing now accordingly.