Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

One mistakes always makes the offense struggle even more lol it’s like they all lose confidence  

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

Offense is trash again.

Missing..

Our LT and the two guys Luck trusts to throw to. It’s not going to be pretty.

Be sure to explain, at the end of the game, on how this OL is competent and how their miscues are freak occurrences. 

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Oh shush, it’s a freak play. If we weren’t backed up then it would have been forgotten.

Read on Twitter that they were worried TY broke his clavicle and possibly broken ribs...

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Missing..

Our LT and the two guys Luck trusts to throw to. It’s not going to be pretty.

Every week same excuses with the injuries. 

Every week i watch other games and see receivers catch difficult balls, either high or having to dive to catch the ball, then i watch our receivers and it seems that if it isn’t thrown perfectly to them they drop them.

I know you can’t catch them all but some would be nice so we didn’t have to have those snaps from Kelly on our own 1.....

This is such a game of momentum, can't overlook how much that defensive TD and the next offensive series might've shifted it. Hopefully it swings the other way.

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Bet the security guys cell phone has already received multiple texts from ambulance chasers.

He might get 100,000 for that, just keep complaining about neck and back pain + headaches, you are in lmao 

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

This is such a game of momentum, can't overlook how much that defensive TD and the next offensive series might've shifted it. Hopefully it swings the other way.

Our offense is very generous when it comes to breathing life back into other teams.  

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Shows how a single inept play can alter the game.

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

Welp our D may have fell back to earth 

Someone told them, they were ranked 32nd prior to the season start, they're playing now accordingly.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It is still too early predict but I hate to say as of now I have it: Cards 90-72 Brewers 88-74 Cubs 82-80 Reds 81-81 Pirates 73-89 -Cubs need to find a way to keep Bryant, Rizzo, Baez, and Contreras and add an Ace pitcher somehow, otherwise we will be around .500 IMO. We already lost Hamels. I still see the Cards being the best in the division. I picked them to win the division even last season if you guys remember. To me the Cubs were better on paper on last season.
    • It seems more logical right now that one could trade back in the 2nd rd to get Fromm.  
    • I get that, but I don't think getting a blue chip prospect with player comps to Marvin Harrison is something I'd get upset about.  I also won't lose my mind if we end up sticking with Jacoby for the next year.  This is the first chance/offseason Ballard's had since the Luck retirement.  Expecting or demanding that he fix it now, or else, seems unfair to me.  I'd definitely like an upgrade, and I'd be just fine and happy if we grabbed Love in this situation (or traded back up into the first for him).  But to get Jeudy at #13 is a steal and I just find it hard to fault Ballard for jumping on that chance, if this were to happen.  We might not get the most out of him with Jacoby slinging it this year, but who says you have to take a QB before a WR?  As long as the team gets built with good/great, quality players, I'm going to be ok with it.  Just my view on it, though.  
    • My worry is that without the QB who can efficiently run this offense and distribute the ball to the receivers, it doesn't matter if you get TY Hilton or prime Jerry Rice or Jerry Jeudy to line up wide.    I would LOVE having Jerry Jeudy on this team. But what I would love even more is if we had a QB we could rely on to consistently find him. What's the point of having open receivers when the QB won't throw the ball or will bullet it over their heads? The only thing that will happen is we will get even more annoyed with the lack of offensive production.    In the absolute ideal case, IMO - teams would be lower on Jordan Love because of how raw he is and we will be able to get him with the second pick, rather than the #13 pick, thus allowing us to get a talent like Jeudy in the 1st. Unfortunately, I kind of doubt both that Jeudy lasts til 13 and that Love lasts until the end of the 1s-early 2nd. 
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,490

• DougDew

DougDew 3,608

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,731

• BSteph1

BSteph1 2

Rookie
    • Flash7

Flash7 2,565