Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Just now, needanoline63 said:

Ehhh I don’t like that we didn’t get the TD

I don't think anybody does.  Nobody here was thinking to themselves, "Gee, I really hope we come away with a FG on this drive."

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Tennessee beat the Eagles 26-23

Philly must not have brought "their" refs with them. Lol

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Tennessee beat the Eagles 26-23

What?  I thought that game was already over and the Eagles won???

3 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Ehhh I don’t like that we didn’t get the TD

Well no... really, do you just pray for rain on parade day.

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

What?  I thought that game was already over and the Eagles won???

Nope Philly kicked FG in OT then Tenn scored a TD. Hope it’s the only time that happens today

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They have a replacement in Okafor for Davis. Both him and Randle played well down the stretch while Davis was out. Randle is a guy I would potentially look at as well. With NO obviously going after Zion, Randle has already turned down his player option and is a FA. If Thad turns is no longer and option, I think Randle would be a good fill in at PF for the Pacers. 24 years old and averaged 21 and 9 playing off the bench half of the year last year.    It would be nice to unload McDermitt's contract and put that extra 7.5M/yr elsewhere.    As I said earlier in the thread, we have quite a few holes to fill on a capped budget and I wouldn't be surprised if some of these guys (Thad, Bogy, CJ) decline offers from the Pacers and move on. 
    • I think you will see another WR drafted....or a TE. Funchess will likely be gone...Hilton is a year older. Even if Cain and Campbell are both what they hoped for...there is still room to develop another Day Two pick at the position. We will see though.
    • Agree. It's just the logic that gets me. It's wishful thinking (or homerism) to think that Foles doesn't impvoe a Blake Bortles-led offense.   And had Luck not come back healthy...I would bet there is a pretty decent chance that Foles is a Colt. But I am grateful that he did.
    • Interesting. The Colts are #1...but the LAR are #2. Two distinct roster building styles.   I think SF gets a bit slighted here. They have a great HC and a young QB who was lighting it up before getting hurt. He should be able to return just fine...and they have a ton of young talent and cap space.   Honestly, NO has a lot of young talent..but an older QB.   "Set up for the future" doesn't really mean as much in the NFL as it does other sports...unless you are Patriots (and the future doesn't really seem to matter). But it's a better place to be than not.
    • i don't get the Foles hate..... I think Brissett is a decent QB and deserves a chance, but I'm not afraid of letting him go.
  • Members

• BPindy

BPindy 375

• Calmack

Calmack 353

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,039

• ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy 3,881

• Caffrey

Caffrey 75

• C0LT5