Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Colts fans!    Our 1-2 Colts are back in  Downtown Indianapolis after playing their two road games at the Redskins and Eagles, as they host the winless and 0-3 Houston Texans in the Colts first AF

It was the right decision. This is the NFL. A team doesn’t play for ties

Bye.

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Watch the Jets go after him. 
    • If Martin is able to play G and the Colts think Q can really kick out to LT, then this could be a cheaper option then what you will have to pay a LT....that's hoping for a lot to go right though.
    • With a reduction in salary cap for all teams, its going to be tough for some of the FAs to find homes at a decent level of $$   Its a long season in the NFL,  and I would LOVE to have Mack back, if the cash is right.
    • When you finish #30 (PFF), #36 (DVOA), #34 in passer rating, #28 in QBR, #34 INT%, #34 in completion %, #36 in N/YA and ANY/A and sack %...I think you should absolutely get criticized for changing plays at the LOS or resisting coaching. Doesn't mean you are an *about it...but if you are stubborn and then fail...it's fair game. That's not just a personality issue at that point...it's a team issue.   But we will never the full depth of the disconnect in PHI (it's never as bad as some say and never as good as others say)...and I don't really care at this point...but it is a risk factor for this change of scenery not working. Mostly, I am more concerned about fixing the mechanical issues from last season. He could be the greatest teammate ever...but if he's doing a lot of same the stuff as last season...that won't matter.    
    • I agree.  I feel terrible for Marlon.  But this is a business governed by both a salary cap (which is lower this coming year) and a 53 man roster.  JT’s progress, combined with MM’s injury, might make him a luxury we can’t afford...depending where his price tag lands.
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 4,049

• DougDew

DougDew 2,566

• BluesGirl

BluesGirl 158

4192480 7

Rookie
    • 1959Colts

1959Colts 1,157

• dw49