Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Colts fans!    Our 1-2 Colts are back in  Downtown Indianapolis after playing their two road games at the Redskins and Eagles, as they host the winless and 0-3 Houston Texans in the Colts first AF

It was the right decision. This is the NFL. A team doesn’t play for ties

Bye.

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think Pittman has high upside, but #1 in the class? That's coach speak.   I doubt they make a big move in FA, or take a WR with either of the first two picks, but I could see them grabbing a Z type in mid to late rounds. Guys are going to drop this year because of covid, and there will be a lot of small school guys that got little press. Then add that there is no typical combine, and were going to see some later round studs. 
    • He said that? Dem's some rose colored glasses.. 
    • Frank said Pittman might have been the best the best WR in the 2020 draft.  Whether he is or not, they view Pittman as a #1, so I think they will be perfectly content bringing TY back, if they can.   Then there's Campbell. My guess is they will give Campbell one more year before they make another big move at WR.
    • Don't forget we did sign a true FB last year as a FA and he was cut at the end.  I wouldn't be surprised if we do it again if one gets released.  Reich still might prefer a true FB on the roster especially if his short yardage guy, Brissett, doesn't come back.  
    • But that is you're projection of Oke's level of play. This last year was just not good for him. Like I said, PFF isn't everything, but a sub 50 rating is not good anyway you look at it. They're off a bit here and there, but not not that far off. 
  • Members