Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Need to get 3 here.

If we stop turing it over and stop giving them short fields, the D can hold them down.

Just now, Flash7 said:

1 minute left in the half with 1 timeout. This is the perfect time for a dink and dunk offense...lol

Did you say donk and donk??

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I don’t think he’s the problem today, drops and no protection or run game.  

Its all the friggin turnovers man.  They come at the most inopportune times and almost always leads to points for our opponents.  Sigh. 

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I don't get why Luck is being blamed. Peyton and Brady would be doing terrible behind this o line today too.

He's barely been given a second to raise the ball to throw it...

2 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Can you remember when we had a offense and everybody was screaming for a better D? Well.... We git that now. But the O.... :Cry:

Well, remember, defense wins championships.  It doesn't matter what your offense does as long as you have a good defense.  Of course, it's a lot easier to say ridiculous stuff like that when you have a good offense........

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Its all the friggin turnovers man.  They come at the most inopportune times and almost always leads to points for our opponents.  Sigh. 

Turnovers are killers... 

But 1 is a complete outlier and the other was a complete whiff by the O line.

Watt looks like Watt today. Scary.

2 minutes ago, Luca_Colts said:

That Ryan Kelly fumble killed the momentum our offense had and gave all the momentum for Texans

Don't forget that punt that put them there .

Class move by Watt who came over to congratulate AV on his achievement.

You don’t see that type of thing very often.....    really good guy...

7 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I don’t think he’s the problem today, drops and no protection or run game.  

He is definitely not the problem no idea why everyone just piles it on him!! he has no weapons other than TY that can get separation no to mention they are dropping the easiest passes. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Down 21-10 at Half, still doable but very disappointing. Not what I expected. 

Besides being a fan, what about this offense makes you think we can score and win this game

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

He is definitely not the problem no idea why everyone just piles it on him!! he has no weapons other than TY that can get separation no to mention they are dropping the easiest passes. 

But everyone was an advocate of not signing any FA WRs because it meant saving money. This is the result of the bargain shopping that Ballard is applauded for

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

But everyone was an advocate of not signing any FA WRs because it meant saving money. This is the result of the bargain shopping that Ballard is applauded for

You get what you pay for. 

But we did sign one?

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Yeah, just like every 5th rounder has little chance to make the team.   You really need to look up the word hyperbole. 

16 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

ok.  the offense really sucks.  got stuff to do.  later all.

Let me correct this for you.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Besides being a fan, what about this offense makes you think we can score and win this game

Im a fan.

But i also saw a proper drive to open the game today, have seen Frank Reich make proper adjustments this year, and have seen Andrew Luck down two scores plenty of times to know that they can win this game. 

Just don't turn it over and play steady.  The offense gave them all their points with turnovers and short fields.  The defense can hold them down and maybe get a turnover.

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Can Andrew Luck finally carry this team? If he can't a decision will be looming...

Finally? Or do you mean since returning?

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Or Deon Cain!

Deon Cain would be our starting #2 right now. 

Dorsett looks good in NE. His speed would have been good in this scheme.