LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Bad snap?

Kelly kind of double clutched the snap and rolled it back, recovered by clowney in the end zone

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

Offense is trash again.

Missing..

Our LT and the two guys Luck trusts to throw to. It’s not going to be pretty.

Be sure to explain, at the end of the game, on how this OL is competent and how their miscues are freak occurrences. 

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Oh shush, it’s a freak play. If we weren’t backed up then it would have been forgotten.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Missing..

Our LT and the two guys Luck trusts to throw to. It’s not going to be pretty.

Every week same excuses with the injuries. 

• Like 1

Every week i watch other games and see receivers catch difficult balls, either high or having to dive to catch the ball, then i watch our receivers and it seems that if it isn’t thrown perfectly to them they drop them.

I know you can’t catch them all but some would be nice so we didn’t have to have those snaps from Kelly on our own 1.....

This is such a game of momentum, can't overlook how much that defensive TD and the next offensive series might've shifted it. Hopefully it swings the other way.

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Bet the security guys cell phone has already received multiple texts from ambulance chasers.

He might get 100,000 for that, just keep complaining about neck and back pain + headaches, you are in lmao 

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

This is such a game of momentum, can't overlook how much that defensive TD and the next offensive series might've shifted it. Hopefully it swings the other way.

Our offense is very generous when it comes to breathing life back into other teams.