Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Arizona Cardinals @CR91 Atlanta Falcons @chad72 Baltimore Ravens Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers @ColtsGermany Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals @crazycolt1 Cleveland Browns @coltsfanej Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos @Jared Cisneros Detroit Lions @Matthew Gilbert Green Bay Packers @OffensivelyPC Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts @WarGhost21 Jacksonville Jaguars @stitches Kansas City Chiefs Los Angeles Chargers @Clem-Dog Los Angeles Rams Miami Dolphins @twfish Minnesota Vikings @NFLfan New England Patriots @Archer New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay New York Giants @runthepost New York Jets @John Hammonds Oakland Raiders- @RNGDShobby Philadelphia Eagles @coltsfanmurf Pittsburgh Steelers San Francisco 49ers @pacolts56 Seattle Seahawks @danlhart87 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Zoltan Tennessee Titans Washington Redskins
    • will be interesting to see how much he's used for the next few games.  I'm sure the Pacers will be cautious for a while to avoid a re-injury.   Exciting night in Naptown!
    • Yeah. The Chiefs' D is a little like fool's gold to me, like the 2013 Broncos' D, protected by the O mostly. When the Broncos' OL faced the Seahawks' DL, everything came crashing down in that SB. I think the Chiefs' OL will have the same rude awakening like the Broncos when they face the 49ers DL, who play the same Cover 3 style as the Seahawks and have quantity and quality in their DL rotation, just like those 2013 Seahawks who were 6 or 7 deep on the DL front that could push the pocket or rush the passer.   However, Mahomes is better than Peyton in improvizing and moving out of the pocket, and hence it will not be a blowout, plus I feel Andy Reid is a better play caller than what the Broncos had, I truly believe that. The 49ers will still win by close to a TD.
    • They don't have much cap room, if you look at it objectively. They probably let go of Teddy Bridgewater and Janoris Jenkins, draft a QB and more secondary players, and sign Clowney and bring back Brees for one last hurrah. 
    • I think some credit has to go to @Scott Pennock for Jordan Love... He was talking about the connection of Ballard to Jordan Love well before last season. I believe he had an article, or two, referencing Ballard, and scouts, being at Utah State games for Jordan. 
  • Members