Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Help TY

coach kline

The problem isn’t the O-line as much as defenses don’t respect our other wideouts. 

Because they have no reason to. We haven’t had a solid #2 that defenses have to truly account for and take into effect since Donnie Avery. Just double cover Hilton, or keep him in the neighborhood of double coverage and it’ll be fine. 

Ryan Grant isn’t the kind of WR who can command defensive attention to take some away from Hilton. 

I’m not sure Matthews is, either, but I think he’s a better option for it than Grant. 

1 hour ago, Luck 4 president said:

We need a big receiver opposite TY. Moncrief was good when he was healthy. Hopefully we spend a higher draft pick on a WR next offseason.

So you let Monc go to Jax and we don't have a dependable #2. So why let Monc go to Jax? So we could waste 2018 season?

2 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

we should give paschal a chance at number 2..he seems explosive

My guess is he's not showing that he deserves a chance to be no. 2  in practice.  If you stand out in practice you should get your opportunity.   Also on a different note I see no reason why we shouldn't look at Matthews if he's released.  We do need talent at the WR position. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John Waylon said:

The problem isn’t the O-line as much as defenses don’t respect our other wideouts. 

Because they have no reason to. We haven’t had a solid #2 that defenses have to truly account for and take into effect since Donnie Avery. Just double cover Hilton, or keep him in the neighborhood of double coverage and it’ll be fine. 

Ryan Grant isn’t the kind of WR who can command defensive attention to take some away from Hilton. 

I’m not sure Matthews is, either, but I think he’s a better option for it than Grant. 

Definitely not the problem....once the o-line gets better the playbook will open up more

5 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

We need a big receiver opposite TY. Moncrief was good when he was healthy. Hopefully we spend a higher draft pick on a WR next offseason.

I was thinking the same thing. N'Keal Harry & Denzel Mims are the 2 WR i like most for 2019. I also saw Nelson Agolohor is a FA next season.