Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck on injury report

1959Colts

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/26/andrew-luck-turns-up-on-colts-injury-report/

Andrew Luck turns up on Colts injury report

...Luck was listed on the Colts injury report today with an apparent groin injury, but he was listed as a full participant in practice.

Given all the problems Luck (and thus, the Colts) have experienced with his shoulder injury and protracted rehab, any injury update will cause massive breath-holding in Indiana.

However, the fact he’s practicing fully also suggests this isn’t a major concern.  . . . Or is it? (Cue ominous music.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Defenses are judged relative to their offenses and achievement of their defensive strategy. Notice, nothing was said about winning and losing, directly. I've seen defenses win and lose football games, just as I have seem good defenses play on the losing side. The Colts signing their own players doesn't tell me much. The Colts bringing Bradley back tells me more, and I'm not encouraged by what that is telling me.   I think the game of football is far more complex and complicated than most people believe. The tendency for many is to think in terms of plug-and-play solutions based on subjective personal opinion. That's not a winning ploy in my book. I guess we'll see what happens as it plays out on the field?
    • Latu at 15 would be interesting if they decided to stand and not trade up. He looks awesome on tape and his medical could cause him to slide and you could be getting the best pass rusher at #15 but assume some risk. Would it be better to say move up and get a pass rush and give up picks or stay at #15 and get a guy  like Latu, if he falls that far, and assume some risk? 
    • if Bowers is there at #15 and he is by far the best player there, then you take him  I don't a  see  corner of value at #15 if Mitchel is gone. If the Colts were to take a guy like Mitchell  with their 1st pick whether it be bye  trade up and/or at #15, it would suggest to me there is a shift in defensive philosophy as he is a man corner. That would be exciting for me.  To me if the  Colts are to go defense with their 1st pick, I really hope they are ready to get that guy if it means trading up. I would believe that the Colts may have one corner and maybe 3 DE's that are worthy of a top 15 pick. The rest of the corners are mostly zone corners and you can get those later in the draft. Turner, Verse and Latu. Latu is intriguing as he could slide because of medical but some say he is worthy of a top 6 pick. He reminds me of Sweat when the Colts bypassed him because of the medical and picked Sin in the 2nd.
    • And with the 15th Pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...    
    • There are levels to the TE debate. One one hand, the market value of the position hurts the value of an early R1 TE. With the rookie wage scale, they come into the NFL already making good money for the position, so there's no real surplus value. On the other hand, the TEs that you would want to build around don't make it to FA, so the market value doesn't matter as much. So getting one when you can is important.   But then you also see that there are great TEs taken past R1 as well.    Plus, then you have to consider the scheme. Committing a big contract to a RB seems to suggest that this team will be running the ball quite often. How often would they take advantage of Bowers? We saw this unfold in ATL. They spent early R1 draft capital on a TE and a WR...and then ran the ball all the time. So those picks have largely not been maximized.   It seems like the Bowers debate is fully dependent on him falling to #15. Then we can see how he ranks over other prospects available. 
  • Members

• Nadine

Nadine 8,117

Administrators
    • jvan1973

jvan1973 10,749

• CoachLite

CoachLite 1,191

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 331

• IinD

IinD 4,445