Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 4

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!   :default_20smile:  Former Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks radio play-by-play broadcaster Spero Dedes, and former NFL and Arizona State DB Adam Archuleta, are announcing the Colts Vs. Texans early regional doubleheader game for the NFL On CBS, seen primarily in  Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Texas, and locally on  WTTV CBS Channel 4, seen live on HD.   :coltslogo:   :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  

Both WTTV CBS Channel 4, and WXIN FOX Channel 59, are  also televising the Saints @ N.Y. Giants, and Browns @ Raiders late regional double, and single,  header games, all games seen live on HD.  

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/

59 minutes ago, Road Hawg said:

I don't understand how these are developed. How can over a fourth of Illinois and Kentucky get coverage of the Colts game but the East central part of Indiana can not?

Well my part of Kentucky get's neither the Colts or the Titans....5 hrs from Indy and 2 from Nashville.....It's stupidity.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Road Hawg said:

I don't understand how these are developed. How can over a fourth of Illinois and Kentucky get coverage of the Colts game but the East central part of Indiana can not?

We've always been stuck with Bengals coverage... It's really annoying, but fortunately my provider has Indy channels available in HD. Last year I only got to watch two games the entire season thanks to my proximity to Cincy.

15 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Probably pushing into Bengals territory.

Could be or marketing areas all I know is it stinks, I can be at Lucas in 45-50 minutes yet it takes me 1hr 30min to get to the bypass around Cincy... I have had no desire to go to Ohio since I turned 21 way back in the day.