Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots sign Simon

P'Son

16 minutes ago, P'Son said:

Knew this would come back to bite us...

I called this the moment he got cut, although the only reason he was signed was due to the IR of their promising young rookie. He will definitely thrive in this system. Sucks he knows so much about our defense though that may come back to bite us.

• Like 1

Belicheck: Please turn over your defensive playbook for the Colts.

Simon: They took it back when I left.

Belicheck: Tell me what I want to know.

Simon: Ok...well I wasn't there long this year with the switch in defense....they want to do this this and this.

Belicheck: Thank you. You are dismissed. You can collect your check at the desk in HR. You have been cut.

Simon:Huh.....dang you!!

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

I think some here predicted this.

However, since we're not in the Pats league this year, it probably won't impact us much.  Maybe he'll sack Bortles a few times.

Not in the pat's league this  year?  what's their record again?   They are 25th in yards gained, we are 28th.... 30 yards behind them after 3 games...... Defensively?  they are 28th, giving up 1219 yards, we are 16th with 1043...... we've given up 63 pts, they stand at 77....  we've played Cinci, Was, and Phi.... they have faced the Jags, Texans and Lions....... yeah, they are head and shoulders ahead of us thus far.....

17 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Not in the pat's league this  year?  what's their record again?   They are 25th in yards gained, we are 28th.... 30 yards behind them after 3 games...... Defensively?  they are 28th, giving up 1219 yards, we are 16th with 1043...... we've given up 63 pts, they stand at 77....  we've played Cinci, Was, and Phi.... they have faced the Jags, Texans and Lions....... yeah, they are head and shoulders ahead of us thus far.....

What are the odds any of that matters one week from now?  :D

What are the odds they aren't at least in the AFCCG?

43 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

as long as brady is their QB, their season can change in a heart beat..... or maybe father time has caught up to him? only hoping the latter is true. lol. This could very well be their start of a downfall in their successful 18 years with Brady and Belicheck together. But its the patriots so I am not gonna get my hopes up just yet. lol 

50 minutes ago, #12. said:

What are the odds any of that matters one week from now?  :D

What are the odds they aren't at least in the AFCCG?

Yep. They get Edelman off suspension...just in time for the Colts game. Not to mention Gordon will have had two more weeks to acclimate to the playbook. The offense they are trotting out right now is not the offense the Colts will face in a couple of weeks.

Defenisvely...who know. BB seems to have had the Colts number lately...but this is Reich's offense now. So we will see what happens.

4 hours ago, DougDew said:

I think some here predicted this.

However, since we're not in the Pats league this year, it probably won't impact us much.  Maybe he'll sack Bortles a few times.

The Patriots have looked pretty horrendous this year and also have the same record as us. If things continue like this, then they are in fact in our league. 

11 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

The Patriots have looked pretty horrendous this year and also have the same record as us. If things continue like this, then they are in fact in our league. 

I want to see how they play against Miami, if they lose to Miami at home then they may have problems. Just like us, if we lose to Houston at home that wont be good.

• Like 1