Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lets digest the first 3 weeks

Nesjan3

- The defense has been playing lights out football, a few mistakes here and there but lets all remember how young this defense is! I cant't remember the last time i was this excited about a Colts defensive unit.

-Turns out Ballard can draft talent. Nelson and Leonard look like beasts. Cain looked promising and looking forward to his return, hopefully Wilkins and Hines can turn out, i see reason to be excited about the majority of his picks going back to last year with the exception of a few (Basham).

-We lucked out getting Reich over Mcdaniels...enough sayd ,McD is a tool and i never wanted him on this team. I have full confidence he can lead us to the promise land.

- Our offense on the other hand has been the reason for 2 losses and has been struggling significantly. someone posted in another thread that the last 2 games are two of the worst offensive performances of Lucks career. Yesterday being the worst. Either Luck is VERY rusty, he is still hurt, or the dink and dunk playcalling has been keeping Luck from playing the way we all know he can.

-The playcalling has been suspect and it leads me to believe they are hiding the fact that Luck is still a little but hurting, but i think Reich is going somewhere with this offense but just hasn't been able to fully utilize it obviously with injuries on the Oline and Luck situation it seems.

-Need to stop the run and run ball better, can't emphasize this enough.

-All in all we should really be 3-0 against 3 decent teams,  but this team so far is exceeding anybodys expectations and it is a good time to be a Colts fan. SO Exciting! 

P.S.- The refs handed Philly the W