Stephen

Early prediction: 17-20 Colts win

1.Houston is hungry to eat a dub right now

2. Our D is legit 

3. Watson will be running 4 his life

4.Bend but don't break

5. Luck may still struggle but he'll be better @ home

6.currently a 2.5 point favorite

7. A must win game once again, if we lose pull out those 2019 mock drafts. Ed Oliver anyone?

8. Speaking of the draft, we currently hold the 5th pick overall... http://www.tankathon.com/nfl 

9.We should be able to carve up the Texans secondary but the question will be can Luck throw deep due to the oline vs dline matchup in this game  + his arm strength.

10. More questions than answers in this game but time will tell if we'll be 2-2 and looking right or 1-3 and looking forward to the future.

I think Colts win 21-17 or something close.

This should be a blowout win for us, but I don't think Luck is good enough right now to take advantage of the Texans situation to dominate them. The defense will play well again, and we will do just enough to win on offense. I actually predict a defensive td this game by Malik Hooker (just feeling it), a rushing td, and a passing td. We'll pull it out at home and go to 2-2.

Leonard will have another nice day as well. 12 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF, and 1 Fumble recovery.

• Like 2

IMHO, prediction threads are useless, but I hope you're all having fun.

This game should scare everyone.  A team that many predicted should make the playoffs coming in 0-3 is like facing a wounded animal.  They're desperate.  I haven't watched their games, but it appears that Watson is getting better each game.  They have two WRs that are outstanding.

And, I hate to say this...but...I have to wonder if the Colts aren't looking ahead to the following Thursday?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

This game should scare everyone.  A team that many predicted should make the playoffs coming in 0-3 is like facing a wounded animal.  They're desperate.  I haven't watched their games, but it appears that Watson is getting better each game.  They have two WRs that are outstanding.

And, I hate to say this...but...I have to wonder if the Colts aren't looking ahead to the following Thursday?

After yesterday,   I can feel pretty comfortable that they aren't looking ahead to anything but this game.   Lots to work on

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Watson is definitely improving each game. He's slowly getting better where it's a natural progression back to his old self from last year. He's about 75% there. We haven't seen that from Luck yet 3 games in and it is a little worrisome. Hopkins and Fuller are very good. Fuller is having his breakout year. They will be tough to stop and score on. We'll see how the game goes. 

This will be Indy's first 10+ point blowout win.

We have Good at RT now.  This is an improvement for us (especially in the run game)

Will, be at home,..no weather, Luck will be a lot more accurate, and be able to throw with more zip than last game without worrying about loosing the football due to being slippery..

This Defense is real.  Maybe get Ridgeway back. Texans have only the tape to go by, (like other teams we've already played.) They can't go by how we've played in years previously or the score will be a LOT more lopsided.

If we get A.C. OR Doyle back, our run game and pass protection will be more effective.  This will allow Luck to throw deeper also.

If we get Mack back, we've already seen what he can do vrs the Texans.

Is it weird that i can put a defensive name in this list? as though we have a Mack, or Miller at linebacker?  Leonard baby!

25 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That team is designed specifically to beat the Colts, when they're better than they are currently. There's a real chance the Texans get right against the Colts. The Colts win if Andrew Luck plays well. Like 300 yards and 3 td's. 

Specifically designed to beat the 'old' Colts.  This is a whole new species of defense.

• Thanks 1

Lol at must win. Every game in the NFL is must win for every single person in the franchise. 

I will not be surprised if we win or lose. Too many unknowns. I will be surprised if The Texans start the season 0-4. 

I have a feeling that this will be a more physical game than usual. 

48 minutes ago, markabrown96 said:

Hope nobody forgot that Watt is back. Gotta contain him and the deep ball. Feel like this game is going to come down to who wins the turnover battle. Leonard and Hooker are going to feast on INTs!!

Pretty sure,   nobody forgot about Watt

• Like 1

I expect the coaches to adapt to the mistakes in Philly re: the offense. The D has been a joy to watch, and should be good again next Sunday. Houston can obviously be beaten, but they aren't as bad as they've played. Watch for a close game, for both teams to improve their play, and for the Colts to come out on top. The Colts aren't going to win this division, but they will be competitive every week. They may be frustrating, but they're so much more fun to watch than last year. Really looking forward to next week. 

My prediction is ... if the Colts lose, it’s bye bye playoffs.  If they win, then they still have a fighting chance to turn this thing around and become a legitimate playoff contender.  Just can’t see it happening if they lose, though.

My prediction?  Colts win a close one. Go Colts!

Coach O'Brien was on the radio today saying the team is not playing as a unit meaning together. He is taking full responsibility. This will most likely be his last year here joining all previous coaches that could not get them to the SB. We all read predictions this season would be the one that they could go all the way. Not looking that way so far. The Colts were within one play of beating Philly. I take the Colts to win in part because I think Reich is a better coach. 

I haven't predicted a Colts win yet this season (been right 2 times), but I have a feeling they right the ship this weekend.  I think it's close, I think there are lots of mistakes by both teams because that's what happens when two teams are desperate, but I believe in the end 143-year-old Vinatieri will trot out there and just eek one over the crossbars with under a minute left for the dub.

Colts win 31-17

Big day for TY. Two TD's and 147 yards. 

Roof will be open

Crowd will be crazy loud when Texans have the ball, because we are loving this defense.

Starting lineup coming out of the tunnel will be the defense, with Leonard as the final player being announced. 

20 hours ago, DraftMaster said:

Early prediction: 17-20 Colts win

1.Houston is hungry to eat a dub right now

2. Our D is legit 

3. Watson will be running 4 his life

4.Bend but don't break

5. Luck may still struggle but he'll be better @ home

6.currently a 2.5 point favorite

7. A must win game once again, if we lose pull out those 2019 mock drafts. Ed Oliver anyone?

8. Speaking of the draft, we currently hold the 5th pick overall... http://www.tankathon.com/nfl 

9.We should be able to carve up the Texans secondary but the question will be can Luck throw deep due to the oline vs dline matchup in this game  + his arm strength.

10. More questions than answers in this game but time will tell if we'll be 2-2 and looking right or 1-3 and looking forward to the future.

9,  Play Biscuit in place of Luck and Colts win 27 - 17.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I honestly don't even see this game being close. Watson has looked Bad and our Defense is playing Good. We are also at home. Luck will have a big day IMO as well.

I am with you.  The Colts defense has been solid and the offense has been good enough(needs to be better) but the Texans look pretty bad on both sides of the ball.  BUT the only thing that worries me is that it's a division game and the Texans are desperate for a win.  If the Colts play like they have the first 3 weeks and don't have a let down, I think they win comfortably too.  Lets hope so anyways!

• Like 1

Colts really need to win this game at home.   If they do I actually think the excitement and confidence will carry over to a win in NE.  If we lose I can see a carryover loss to the Patriots and our hopes for a winning season take a huge hit.  It's still early but we have take advantage of this opportunity at home. 

• Like 1