Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marlon Mack


Recommended Posts

Hope Colts fans & Media can finally appreciate what Marlon Mack brings to this team.  All I heard all offseason was he couldn’t do this or couldn’t do that but all I saw was playmaker ability.  I even heard from not only fans but local media that a 5th rd pick Wilkins should be the starting back!  3 games in, I hope most have come to their senses that this offense looks best when Mack is behind Luck. He demands attention and we haven’t even seen a healthy Mack but I seen a 5th rd pick enough to know he’s not a game changer.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mack needs to get healthy. It’s just not him though. Once we start getting pieces back the team will be fine. Mack should start once he is healthy. He brings more skill sets than Wilkins besides running the football. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NDcolt said:

Mack in the lineup, Colts undefeated just saying!

 

NEWS FLASH!!!

 

Marlon Mack is HURT!! 

 

If he was healthy, he’d be in the lineup playing!   Reich isn’t picking Wilkins over Mack by choice.   He’s picking Wilkins because Mack is hurt and not available.    

 

This post makes about as much sense as the one you made calling AC “a bum.”

 

Just sayin....

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

NEWS FLASH!!!

 

Marlon Mack is HURT!! 

 

If he was healthy, he’d be in the lineup playing!   Reich isn’t picking Wilkins over Mack by choice.   He’s picking Wilkins because Mack is hurt and not available.    

 

This post makes about as much sense as the one you made calling AC “a bum.”

 

Just sayin....

 

News flash back to training camp, “Wilkins should be Colts starting RB”, most nonsense I ever heard!  This was said by the Indy media followers & most on here!  Yes, AC is a BUM & why are you defending him?  Even when healthy he’s been a whipping boy but more important his cap hit vs production isn’t adding up, especially after we could be 3-0 w/o his high cap services!  I’ll wait for your high football IQ reply

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NDcolt said:

News flash back to training camp, “Wilkins should be Colts starting RB”, most nonsense I ever heard!  This was said by the Indy media followers & most on here!  Yes, AC is a BUM & why are you defending him?  Even when healthy he’s been a whipping boy but more important his cap hit vs production isn’t adding up, especially after we could be 3-0 w/o his high cap services!  I’ll wait for your high football IQ reply

 

I don’t care what the fans say.   I try hard to tune them out.   The masses are rarely right.

 

If there was a push for Wilkins, it’s only because Mack wasn’t 100 percent.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NDcolt said:

Yes, AC is a BUM & why are you defending him?  Even when healthy he’s been a whipping boy but more important his cap hit vs production isn’t adding up, especially after we could be 3-0 w/o his high cap services!  I’ll wait for your high football IQ reply

You do realize AC was one of the top run blocking OT's in the league last year and was solid in pass protection (only allowed 3 QB hits and 28 pressures last season)? He was also rated in PFF's top 25 OLinemen (#17).

 

As for his salary, his average pay ranks #15 for LT's. So ranked as the 17th best OL, including C's, G's, and RT's, and gets paid as the 15th best LT. Such a bum....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You do realize whatever he’s worth, he ain’t doing this team crap by missing the first 3 games?  3 games and counting,  not including 4 pre-season games!  This has gone on to 8 wks for the 3rd highest cap hit to miss games so far so say hi to Darius Leanord who cares about this team!  BUM

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Mack is an exiting back.   But in my opinion he is nothing special.  He can't make a lane that isn't their.   Him playing today wouldn't have made a difference.   

He could have taken a screen to the house

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

NEWS FLASH!!!

 

Marlon Mack is HURT!! 

 

If he was healthy, he’d be in the lineup playing!   Reich isn’t picking Wilkins over Mack by choice.   He’s picking Wilkins because Mack is hurt and not available.    

 

This post makes about as much sense as the one you made calling AC “a bum.”

 

Just sayin....

 

 

I am not a expert on Hamstrings but AC has been out for a extended period of time no preseason and missing 3 weeks regular season and has not practiced so their has to be something I am over looking here. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NDcolt said:

You do realize whatever he’s worth, he ain’t doing this team crap by missing the first 3 games?  3 games and counting,  not including 4 pre-season games!  This has gone on to 8 wks for the 3rd highest cap hit to miss games so far so say hi to Darius Leanord who cares about this team!  BUM

Do you like...know what injury is?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AlanNC said:

Mack is made of plastic.  Stays hurt.  When he is healthy he is a good RB but two years in a row and not played that much.  Heck Hines has took big hits and he is not missing playing time.  

Glass not plastic

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Archangel said:

 

I am not a expert on Hamstrings but AC has been out for a extended period of time no preseason and missing 3 weeks regular season and has not practiced so their has to be something I am over looking here. 

 

I’m sorry...    you have me co fused here...    my post about Mack was in response to another poster who complained that some fans and media prefer Wilkins to Mack.   

 

I know the thread is about Castonzo, but st some point the ithervpister switched to talk about Mack....   I was only responding.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

I’m sorry...    you have me co fused here...    my post about Mack was in response to another poster who complained that some fans and media prefer Wilkins to Mack.   

 

I know the thread is about Castonzo, but st some point the ithervpister switched to talk about Mack....   I was only responding.

 

 

Uh....what's going on?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'd kinda consider Mack injury prone at this point. He has shown an inability to be healthy. As good as he can become, I don't know if he'll ever reach his full potential if he keeps missing time. He always has some nagging injury.

Well, hamstrings are nagging we are just going to have to try and win without him for a while. But I am worried about Doyle. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AC misses time and we call him a Bum????? AC is solid and will be solid for a few more years. Close to Tarik Glenn in terms of a good LT. 

Mack will be fine no matter if he's starter or not. This is football people get hurt and what Ballard plans for is for this moment. He's working on depth. Unlike Grigson and Polian. With Polian we had better luck with injuries till Peyton went down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, NDcolt said:

News flash back to training camp, “Wilkins should be Colts starting RB”, most nonsense I ever heard!  This was said by the Indy media followers & most on here!  Yes, AC is a BUM & why are you defending him?  Even when healthy he’s been a whipping boy but more important his cap hit vs production isn’t adding up, especially after we could be 3-0 w/o his high cap services!  I’ll wait for your high football IQ reply

What? AC is a bum? I would have never agreed had I not seen it first hand. Jk. At least someone can call an Ace an Ace or Spade a Spade. Some folks are either delusional, or compulsive liars lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...