Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard - Silver Linings

tenbears1971

15 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Leonard is special.  The numbers don’t lie.  Serious question...  Is this team moving from Luck to Leonard’s team???  :peek:  

If Luck is gonna have to scrape to get 200 yards passing then maybe we need too seriously ask that question?

Um ,  no

• Like 2

Leonard and Hunt are BOTH right now tied for 5th in NFL in sacks also.

*Colts have no pass rush.* (We're only tied for 1st in the NFL right now.)

Rk      Team                             Sck

1         Chicago Bears               10

1         Indianapolis Colts        10

1         Minnesota Vikings       10 

• Like 4

Rk   Player                     *  Comb Total Ast   Sck  Int   FF  FRec  TD

1     Darius Leonard     LB   41       30      11    3.0    0   1   1        0

2     Kiko Alonso            LB   34       26      8      0.0    1   1   0        0

3     Fred Warner          LB   33       28      5      0.0    0   1   0        0

4     Anthony HitchensLB   32       19      13     0.0    0   0   0       0

4     Nick Vigi                 lLB 32        26      6      0.0    0    0  0       0

4     Wesley WoodyardLB   32       22      10     1.0   0    0  0        0

Those are crazy stats.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Rk   Player                     *  Comb Total Ast   Sck  Int   FF  FRec  TD

1     Darius Leonard     LB   41       30      11    3.0    0   1   1        0

2     Kiko Alonso            LB   34       26      8      0.0    1   1   0        0

3     Fred Warner          LB   33       28      5      0.0    0   1   0        0

4     Anthony HitchensLB   32       19      13     0.0    0   0   0       0

4     Nick Vigi                 lLB 32        26      6      0.0    0    0  0       0

4     Wesley WoodyardLB   32       22      10     1.0   0    0  0        0

Those are crazy stats.

wait is it 41 or 42 tackles

2 hours ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Shout out Turay too... ended up with 1.5 sacks today, his first sack as an NFL player.

I wasn’t able to watch the whole game but from some highlights I saw it looked like he was able to use his speed and bend to get around future Hall of famer Jason Peters a few times. 

6 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

This guy is a beast... I think I figured out my next jersey

The only two Colts jerseys I have are Manning and Luck, but I may buy Leonard's. My best friends friend knows him personally and went to high school with him, so I may try and get an autograph from him personally if I buy his jersey.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Through three weeks, he's an All Pro/DPOY candidate.  

If he keeps it up and finishes with some kind of crazy, unprecedented sack total, he'll have a good case.  He's a weapon as a pass rusher.  

I like Leonard. He looks like he has like go go gadget arms. I think that is huge in a LB. That extra length to reach out and get your hands on people. Also keeps RB's from being able to stiff arm you and can help in getting off blocks (although he needs a little more work on that). Leonard is a side line to side line player...and if he stays healthy is the perfect LB for this defense. Very exciting to finally have a playmaker on defense at LB!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, stitches said:

PFF's grade on Leonard this week is... 52.1. 

I don't pretend to understand their grading system, but with 13 tackles and 2 sacks, that hardly seems possible.  They did run for a good average, but I don't recall him being out of position or missing tackles.  It seemed like he was always around the ball.  

15 minutes ago, #12. said:

I don't pretend to understand their grading system, but with 13 tackles and 2 sacks, that hardly seems possible.  They did run for a good average, but I don't recall him being out of position or missing tackles.  It seemed like he was always around the ball.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

The only two Colts jerseys I have are Manning and Luck, but I may buy Leonard's. My best friends friend knows him personally and went to high school with him, so I may try and get an autograph from him personally if I buy his jersey.

I own a Freeney and Manning Jersey.  If Leonard ends up playing top notch throughout the year and get in the DPOY conversation, I'm buying his.  I've been sporting my Freeney jersey last couple weeks to give props to defense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

I own a Freeney and Manning Jersey.  If Leonard ends up playing top notch throughout the year and get in the DPOY conversation, I'm buying his.  I've been sporting my Freeney jersey last couple weeks to give props to defense.

It's fun having a good defense for once. I just hope Luck can get it together so we can take advantage of it. Leonard looks special. It's nice being on the good side of the NFL draft. Leonard may get 150 tackles, 10 sacks, and plenty of other goodies in his rookie year. Haven't been this excited for a defensive rookie in a long time.

• Like 2