Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Philly predictions

Stephen

This is a very difficult one to predict. Both teams have lots of injuries and I believe it may come down to Wentz being slightly more rusty than Luck. We have the advantage of RB for sure in this particular game, and probably WR as well for Luck while Wentz has Ertz at TE. 

If we had Constanzo, it'd be a probable win, without him, I think we squeak by because of the interior line doing just enough and Leonard stepping up again on defense.

Colts 24

Eagles 23

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MarquisJ said:

I sure do hope so, a lot of people are predicting a reality check today. With that being said.... I got Colts 27-17 :thmup:

I have the same score, maybe even 27-23 Colts.

I do think there’ll be a reality check..... for the Eagles and their fans! :jump:

• With both teams banged up a bit, it's hard to see which way the outcome goes, but I predict that:
  • *Quenton Nelson gets at least one humiliating pancake on Fletcher Cox and one de-cleater on some poor guy at the second level, causing him to question his career choice.
  • *Darius Leonard and Malik Hooker both get picks. One of 'em goes for six.
  • *We'll see the deep ball from Luck have an impact on the game. 
  • *Sheard and Hunt each get a sack. 
  • *Play calling, especially on first down, is unpredictable, unlike seasons past.  
  • *We'll see an entertaining game, with some further development of some of the young guys on defense.
  •  
  •  

1 hour ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Sadly I don’t see us winning in Philly with rain in the forecast.  Hasn’t stopped me from talking mad smack to my buddy who is a diehard Eagles fan. 

Eagles 24-17

Wentz shows he is well on his way back to being the best young QB. 

The rain should only help us, the exception being deep passes of which we havent implemented anyway. Can our run game carry us today? They are down their top 2 backs and thin wr corp. We have the speed to cover Ertz, their only true threat imo. We have a really good shot to get a W today and can continue the smack talk into Monday morning meeting room.

1 hour ago, HarryTheCat said:
  • With both teams banged up a bit, it's hard to see which way the outcome goes, but I predict that:
  • *Quenton Nelson gets at least one humiliating pancake on Fletcher Cox and one de-cleater on some poor guy at the second level, causing him to question his career choice.
  • *Darius Leonard and Malik Hooker both get picks. One of 'em goes for six.
  • *We'll see the deep ball from Luck have an impact on the game. 
  • *Sheard and Hunt each get a sack. 
  • *Play calling, especially on first down, is unpredictable, unlike seasons past.  
  • *We'll see an entertaining game, with some further development of some of the young guys on defense.
  •  
  •  

If your predictions happen we win!

Our biggest competition is ourselves. We keep trying to improve every week. Keep the penalties and mistakes down. Come out with that fire to our win. Nobody will want to play us. I do t want or need anyone's respect. It will be earned by going out there and playing to our abilities.