Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Eagles Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

This has been a hell of a game between a Great team in Philly and a team in Indy that looks potentially Good, don't decide it REFS is all I ask on some gooberish calls! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JCPatriot said:

 

Are we following the same game???

10 points allowed so far its not sexy play but they are getting the job done 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NM_Colts said:

I'm thinking if I were Philly, I wouldn't put my still gimpy QB out on this rainy wet field.

Unfortunately, their gimpy QB has thrown for 154 yards and 1 TD, while our healthy, non-gimpy QB has thrown for a whopping 35 yards, but also 1 TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna catch a lot of flak for saying this but I don't really like the velocity on Luck's throws in this game. Could be the wet weather but Wentz's throws look pretty crisp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NM_Colts said:

I'm thinking if I were Philly, I wouldn't put my still gimpy QB out on this rainy wet field.

 

Why wouldn't you?

 

(wet field is less dangerous to his knees/ankles than a dry one.  really.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I'm gonna catch a lot of hell for saying this but I don't really like the velocity on Luck's throws. Could be the wet weather but Went throws look pretty crisp.

 

The offense in general looks really really bad.  The OL isn't getting it done, the RBs nor Luck are getting it done.  Not really sure what they can do about it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Why wouldn't you?

 

(wet field is less dangerous to his knees/ankles than a dry one.  really.)

Didn't know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I'm gonna catch a lot of flak for saying this but I don't really like the velocity on Luck's throws in this game. Could be the wet weather but Wentz's throws look pretty crisp.

He doesn't look very sharp or decisive either. IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malakai432 said:

 

The offense in general looks really really bad.  The OL isn't getting it done, the RBs nor Luck are getting it done.  Not really sure what they can do about it.  


Oh definitely. Not much too like about the offense so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

No, but they just scored a huge TD

Yeah can’t ever count out the Pack so long as 12 is in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

10 points allowed so far its not sexy play but they are getting the job done 

 

I don't think holding a team to FG when they start their drive 90 yards away from the end zone really qualifies as playing well.  It hasn't been an all-out defensive implosion, but it hasn't been a particularly good defensive performance either.  I've seen a lot worse out of Colts defenses, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...