Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Eagles Game Day Thread

Just now, NewEra said:

That was a roughing the passer?!? Lololol

I was just going to post the same thing.  :(

Alright, now we need the offense to show up. Hopefully some better play calling, but Reich is probably being very cautious of that Philly DL and rightfully so.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

That was a roughing the passer?!? Lololol

No kidding.  It wasn't just a drop back pass from the pocket, he was scrambling (ie a runner) before throwing the pass. 

That was dumb - 55 yarder in the rain?  They gave us a break there.

Just now, #12. said:

That was dumb - 55 yarder in the rain?  They gave us a break there.

Especially considering they could have pinned our offense deep and probably forced another punt.

4 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

How can we look so totally unprepared compared to last week?

Philadelphia is a better team than Washington.

Just now, NewEra said:

We need to ATTACK!

They heard you.

This slow as molasses offense, the 1-5 yard passes...  Not gonna work today.

5 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

How can we look so totally unprepared compared to last week?

Eagles are defending Super Bowl champs. These guys smacked Tom Brady around just months ago

6 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

nonsense roughing passer

6 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Roughing....really?

What happened, I have no video, just radio.  Did he land full body weight on Wentz? If so, that is roughing from now on.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Haha radio commercial with John Simon as a colt...

I like the radio commercials giving me tips before hitting the beach this summer.  You guys can stop running those now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• John Antobelli, a well known basketball coach, also died in the crash that killed Kobe. I read that he coached Aaron Judge and Mets player Jeff McNeil. His wife and daughter also died in the crash. Very sad all around.    Rest in peace.    Link: John Altobelli, a baseball coach for 27 years at Orange Coast College
    • Disagree with the green, unless the narrative is anecdotal (everyone is expendable).... LT is one of the harder positions to fill.   On the blue, the only OL we have that is more dominating is Q. Smith struggles in a few areas (twist rushes for example) and that's on the right hand side where it's a bit easier...    Agree 100% on the red. IMO, he wants to stay with the Colts, but wants to milk it for as much as he can as it will be his last. The folks that say it's not about the money, probably haven't negotiated too many salaries. 
    • Count me among those who would be pretty happy with this. Probably my favorite mock thus far.    It starts with your Free Agency. It's not perfect. As others have already said I have my doubts we spend that much. You can tell Ballard wants to be frugal and have cap to extend contracts. Just look at our 2021 FA class and you will see what I mean. But I like who you chose and how it will impact our draft.   This is why I don't really do many mock drafts before FA. Free agency can often be about putting the team in the best position to enter the draft with options. The draft afterall is actually unpredictable at times. It helps to have contingencies. Hargrave, for example, does that. He's not only an upgrade up front, he may make passing on Kinlaw more viable. And if we pick Herbert or Love we don't have to suffer the potential drop off in DT talent come round 2. If our QB is gone, we could still grab Kinlaw and doubt down on our D-line, or we could take the BPA of a likely WR, OT, or pass rusher being there. Or we could even trade back, get another second, still get an impact player, maybe get someone like Fromm, Eason, or Gordon with one of our 2nd or 3rds.  Without Hargrave, if we miss out on Love, Herbert, Brown, AND Kinlaw, I'm feeling disappointed about our D-line potentially. I'm sure there are others who could surprise, but this is a nice example of how FA can influence a draft.     
    • That's very important lol...  
    • Burrow Tua Herbert Love/Eason Gorden Montez Fromm
  • Members

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 10

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,380

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,046

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 2,313

• MarquisJ