LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Eagles Game Day Thread

Just now, NewEra said:

That was a roughing the passer?!? Lololol

I was just going to post the same thing.  :(

• Like 1

Alright, now we need the offense to show up. Hopefully some better play calling, but Reich is probably being very cautious of that Philly DL and rightfully so.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

That was a roughing the passer?!? Lololol

No kidding.  It wasn't just a drop back pass from the pocket, he was scrambling (ie a runner) before throwing the pass. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That was dumb - 55 yarder in the rain?  They gave us a break there.

• Like 2

Just now, #12. said:

That was dumb - 55 yarder in the rain?  They gave us a break there.

Especially considering they could have pinned our offense deep and probably forced another punt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

How can we look so totally unprepared compared to last week?

Philadelphia is a better team than Washington.

Just now, NewEra said:

We need to ATTACK!

They heard you.

This slow as molasses offense, the 1-5 yard passes...  Not gonna work today.

5 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

How can we look so totally unprepared compared to last week?

Eagles are defending Super Bowl champs. These guys smacked Tom Brady around just months ago

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I dont see us spending that kind of money for his guy   Could be wrong.......   I would love to have him   But.......   We have a packed UT spot..... with 4 guys that play it   Ward, Autry, Lewis.......  I think McCoy is better, but we have a decent rotation at the spot   McCoy would be in the rotation   Do you pay 10-13 Mil for a rotation guy who is on the wrong side of 30     I dont see it happening.......   The Colts have probably pegged the guy at 7-9 Mil..........     They have proven to almost always drop out of bidding war
    • Which of the following did you mean?   He needs to come through, for us to be a top 5.   He needs to come through for us, to be a top 5.   Subtle difference, different meanings.
    • Not according to Football Outsiders. They have GB’s pass protection ranked as follows:   2018 - 21 2017 - 28  2016 - 11 2015 - 23 2014 - 13 2013 - 26   Not really much “up” and mostly “down.” Rodgers hasn’t had top-tier pas protection for an entire decade...and it’s often pretty bad...and has gotten him injured (like Luck).   His pass protection in 2017 was actually almost as bad as Brissett’s...and he ultimately fractured his collar bone after being flushed out of the pocket. But in the 9 games he did play, he put up a 97 passer rating.    From 2009-2014, his average passer rating was 110...and only one season did he have an OL above 23rd.   The guy is the best ever IMO. Suffice to say...I think he would have managed alright on the 2017 Colts...unlike the others you mentioned.        
    • Irsay can afford anything Ballard wants to do.     He can easily afford to spend up the limits of the salary cap and we’re far from being even close to the salary cap limit.   What do we have to spend?    $65 mill?  $70 mill?    The most in the NFL.   We’re in position to extend the deals of guys like AC and TYH and others.  If we DON’T sign McCoy it won’t be because we don’t have the money to spend.  It will be because we decided not to spend that much money.   Those are two completely different issues. 
    • I said 2 years 25 mil. I still think thats enough to get him, but there is sone serious competition for his services
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 794

• chrisfarley

chrisfarley 1,039

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,166

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 2,696

• Peterk2011

Peterk2011 500

• IndyEric07