LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Eagles Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, 18to87 said:

Luck was also the leading rusher. 

Yeah, we have no run game.   What's new? Is your point that Luck played fine, and that it's everyone else's fault that the offense was horrible?

Because my point is that they all sucked including Luck, the QB, which is the most Important player on offense, and especially this offense. I don't see how you disagree with that, if that's what you're doing. 

• Like 1

Anybody think they call that defensive holding on Sheard if he plays for the Patriots, Rams, Eagles, or another top team in the league? Not making excuses, but I've never seen that called and I've seen it happen since I was a kid!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Anybody think they call that defensive holding on Sheard if he plays for the Patriots, Rams, Eagles, or another top team in the league? Not making excuses, but I've never seen that called and I've seen it happen since I was a kid!

Agreed,

Though, if you watch the play, Lane Johnson sells the hell out of it.

He throws his hands up and flops around like an NBA player as if Sheard is holding him back single-handedly with one arm while engaged w another lineman and like he (Johnson) cannot break free.

Smart sell by him. Lousy call in that time of the game but what can you do?

• Like 1