Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You know, it is possible, in fact even probable, that Castonzo is making a decision on what he feels is best for him regardless of who the QB is.  Does he want to prepare to play in the off season?  Does his body feel right?  Would his body feel ok with another couple years of playing the game?  Does he want to delay getting started with the rest of his life?  Those are the far more likely scenarios he is weighing and none of them involve who the damn QB is.   
    • OLB is extremely important in this D too 
    • 1. Chase Young 2. Joe Burrow 3. Jeff Okudah 4. Derrick Brown 5. Lamaris Hatchet-Pickles III, Esquire
    • You can see separate instances where he escapes and delivers the ball downfield in a highlight video, but that's not the norm(like with other attributes it's not about absolutes - you can find film of most of those players doing almost anything (both good and bad)- the question is about the frequency and consistency of good vs bad, etc). Watch some full game cut ups(there are tons of them on YouTube) and you are going to see what I'm talking about. It's very visible with Fromm IMO.
    • I just watched a video of him showing pocket presence, scrambling ability and he was pretty mobile. So He is obviously capable of it. It seems he keeps his eyes downfield till the last possible moment. Idk. I also saw videos where he threw completions for 55 yards and one for 60. Anyway, Arm strength can also be helped. Learning to throw with your lower body. It’s the accuracy and processing stuff that too few QBs have and he seems to have it. He might not be a first rounder but I think he might be like Russel Wilson. A good QB that didn’t possess typical height, etc..
  • Members

• Horshoekid1986

Horshoekid1986 7

Rookie
    • jskinnz

jskinnz 5,484

• Black0ut117

Black0ut117 31

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 1,389

• PureLuck

PureLuck 100