Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• So here’s the timeline of the Love to Colts rumors: -So it was reported (by the guy from the locker on Colts podcast) that someone had asked Ballard before the season started what QBs he liked in the upcoming draft and he specifically said Herbert and Love -He was mocked to us by Draft Network as soon as Luck retired -Ballard was supposed to go to the Utah State and Boise State game (originally it was reported that he was there and this caused a big stir). Accredited but didn’t actually attend -Colts had scouts at other Utah State games -Latest report from Colts media person was that we had scouts at 5-6 Utah State games this past season    So it’s not really leaks, it’s just connecting dots. All pro QB retires and is replaced by a QB who is backup quality at best and only gets a 2 year “prove it” deal. You add in the Scouting rumors and it’s not hard to see how this got out.
    • Your just repeating what I said. I said if it is the right guy.
    • Very sad. His daughter Gianna was on the plane too.
    • It depends on the player.  It depends on what type of value Ballard has placed on him.  If Ballard saw Love as a late 1st, early 2nd, I don't see him then entering into the exact type of QB frenzy he said you need to stay out of.     I'm just telling you what I think Ballard will do.  Myself, I'm not as high on Love, but I would trade up for Herbert.  I'm not sure Ballard would, however.
    • That is hard. I do agree Herbert would start day one and be the best fit in Reichs system. He would’ve probably have a seamless transition. But I do think Love has more natural play making ability. I don’t think we can go wrong. 
  • Members

• pacolts56

pacolts56 3,706

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,490

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 2,359

• Dokken

Dokken 3,634

• indykmj

indykmj 1

Rookie