Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you, Stiches!  Thank you!     
    • I'm on the record that I think it would be shortsighted to spend any premium asset for non-long-term QB while there is a question about our QB position. We might need those picks to trade up in the draft for a QB Ballard and Reich love. Until we are certain one way or another in our long-term QB position we should not be trading those picks for players. And even then we should still be prudent in how we spend our picks. Multiple round 1 and round 2 picks for strong safety/slot CB is not my idea of prudent use of our picks. 
    • I'll be attending, hoping to get there around 10
    • Chad Kelly by far.   He's one brush away from cleaning toilets in prison for the next few years of his life ala Ryan Leaf.
    • I have no doubt Elway is a better QB talent evaluator than people here...but vs. his peers? Osweiler, Siemian, Lynch...giving $25M gtd to Case Keenum...those moves collectively would seem to suggest his evaluation is not better than most...and maybe just bad (relatively speaking). Granted none of those are top 5 picks...but he did trade up in the 1st round to get Lynch and Osweiler was a 2nd round pick. I like Lock more than that anyone in that group...so we will see how that turns out.   As for Manning...there were several teams were interested...like nearly 1/3 of the league. At least 9 teams reached out to him (DEN, AZ, SEA, TEN, WAS, MIA, NYJ, PHI, SF)...and Manning narrowed it down and heard in-person pitches from 4 of them (DEN, AZ, MIA and TEN)...and ultimately chose DEN over AZ and TEN. It was a whole thing that went on for a few weeks.   Irsay did release Manning from his contract...but (IMO) either Manning (or likely both he and Irsay) engineered it as a possibility when Manning signed his contract the year before...which contained a poison pill that ultimately saw him get released.     
  • Members

• C0LT5

C0LT5 111

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 235

• Larry Horseman

Larry Horseman 687

• twfish

twfish 1,591

• needanoline63

needanoline63 310

• J@son