Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe Haeg to have a long day Sunday against Eagles

ProblChld32

Brandon Graham calls out Joe Haeg, says “ From what I see so far, it’s going to be a good day”. I think Haeg will have his work cut out for him, I surely hope they Chip Graham all game because 1 on 1 with Haeg Graham wins that match up 80% of the time 

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/20/philadelphia-eagles-brandon-graham-calls-out-indianapolis-colts-joe-haeg/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

Brandon Graham calls out Joe Haeg, says “ From what I see so far, it’s going to be a good day”. I think Haeg will have his work cut out for him, I surely hope they Chip Graham all game because 1 on 1 with Haeg Graham wins that match up 80% of the time 

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/20/philadelphia-eagles-brandon-graham-calls-out-indianapolis-colts-joe-haeg/

Complete nonsense.

• Like 2

To quote Johnny Unitas when asked if he had anything to say after every pregame meeting; “Talk is cheap”.

Brandon Graham is a good player. If he happens to be too much for Haeg, I suspect Reich will chip him, design plays to run away from him or let him rush on the outside and (hopefully) Luck will be able to step up in the pocket. They also put him inside and I think Nelson and/or Kelly will be able to deal with him.

On the other hand, should Haeg hold his own against Graham,  this will make it all the sweeter.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

Was it not Graham who had a sack in the Super Bowl?

• Like 1

Having Good at RT (most likely now) will be a huge benefit. (if he can stay healthy through the game >.<)

Whoever is at LT will probably get help throughout the game with TE chips, and Nelson giving an arm.(seen a lot of that last week.) Not too worried.  

I am more worried that the Eagles are going to play the safeties up and go man-press, Making Luck beat them deep.  It's what i'd do after seeing the tape and knowing Luck has yet to make a completion more than 30 yards down field through 2 games.  I really hope Luck has been working on his timing with T.Y. and Ebron on deep routes this week. If so,...I think we could blow the door wide open early, like Fitzpatrick did to them last week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Naw once dumervil and ware left Denver he faced more double teams that's why they drafted chubb to help him get more pressures and sacks

I was just messing around. Although the juice does help give that extra kick. Still need to put the work in.