Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What are you expecting?

coltsfeva

22 hours ago, our_dbs_rock said:

The league will not let the defending super bowl champs loose 2 in a row this early in the season, it will affect the ratings and the people making the big bucks won't let that happen.

It would be bad if they "loose" two in  a row.   However, I don't think the NFL will have a part in it.   Unless you think the games are rigged. 

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2018 at 10:44 PM, oldunclemark said:

WE should be 2-0....I think we have a chance..at Phily….

I'd crowd the line and make Carson beat us...now he might....but I think that's our best chance..

..and Andrew will keep it short.....against the Eagles...who have DB issues

Hopefully Doyle plays..I'm sure T.Y. will...

We are not a bad a team as was predicted in the pre-season...

We're a heavy underdog.....but that would make it a bigger win

I think we get it done as long as Luck doesn't force things and turn over the football to aid them with points and field position they don't deserve. That just can't happen. I think he can get some things done against them. They have really good personnel in their front, but I think Luck has seen better defenses. We should be able to navigate. Our D I think will give Luck and Reich a chance to figure things out.

14 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Only seeing us win this one, if Luck carries us, and the defense creates turnovers in key situations . Not to be pessimistic just realistic. We need to over achieve to win. But it can be done. 

Maybe if they played later in the season the odds would be different. The Colts are getting 6 1/2 now and the list of injuries on their roster it could be a long day.

16 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

It would be bad if they "loose" two in  a row.   However, I don't think the NFL will have a part in it.   Unless you think the games are rigged. 

I loss it sometimes when fans are at a lose on how to explain that their team is loosing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2