Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Debbie downers not welcome

ColtsXNation6

34 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

I got faith that we are going to be a solid team this year, but nothing wrong with being a little critical on the team. We’re still a ways  away from where we need to be.

No some of these posters are over critical I’m starting to think most of them just fake page trolls

6 minutes ago, ColtsXNation6 said:

No some of these posters are over critical I’m starting to think most of them just fake page trolls

But does it really matter? There are all types on this forum.  The Pollyanna crowd is just as annoying in my opinion.  But it was a great day by our Colts today!  We can all just sit back, appreciate and enjoy a well coached defense led victory...for a refreshing change.  What’s to Debbie down about?  This is what every Colts fan wants to frigin see!  Lol 

I really don't have a problem with anyone in here being critical of the team but we have a few in here that are just 100% negative all the time. If we lose or someone messes up than being critical is fine. I gave Jack hell for a few days myself last week. I wish those same negative people would Post positively when we win though and I don't see it in those Posters. Negativity can ruin any great Forum if it is overwhelming. 

• Like 1