Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.   This could be the most

In my lifetime....   I’ve never seen a 6’4” quarterback have more passes tipped than Andrew Luck.   Drives me crazy!      

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.

This could be the most enjoyable season since 2014...

And, TACKLING!

We have backs who make open field tackles! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m happy for JJW....   but it turns out money was more important than he let on.   Originally it leaked that money was less important.   That the chance of winning was the most important issue.   Well...   didn’t JJW just sign into the number one most difficult division?   The NFC West has Ari, Sea, SF,  and the LAR.   Nothing easy about that.    Plus, Tom Pellisaro of NFLN, reports Watt’s agent told teams the bidding started at $14m a year, or don’t even bother.      I don’t care that he may have gone to the highest bidder.  I only care that he said one thing, yet did the opposite.  Rubs me the wrong way a little.    Good luck to JJ...
    • This graph from Hayden Winks' Colts FA preview was interesting and I thought I'd share:        
    • That is why being a GM in the NFL requires patience and skill. Its going to cost to keep them but it is very necessary   
    • The two Broncos games were very good. The first two Patriots playoff games were abysmal.   Steelers game, he did not play good.   The KC playoff game in 06, he was bad. But overall, he played well the next two games.   The first San Diego playoff game was not Manning's fault. He played well.    The second San Diego playoff was not great    The Jets game was very good after he cracked the code per se.    The pick 6 in the Super Bowl loss was egregious.    I would say he played well in his last game as a Colt against the Jets.   
    • A one year prove it deal with the Colts makes perfect sense for both sides. Coming off this type of injury, Mack should be looking at making the most of low volume carries. He doesn't need to put up numbers. His goal is to prove to the league that he still has that burst. Year 2 after the injury, assuming year 1 goes well, is when he would/could once again become the feature back on a team.   For the Colts, having someone besides Hines and Wilkins to share duties to keep JT fresh for the playoffs, would be a good thing too. A 17 game season adds to that need as well.
  • Members

• Mackrel829

Mackrel829 70

• UKColt13

UKColt13 161

• colts8718

colts8718 154

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 8,231

• MFT5

MFT5 227

• buccolts