Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.   This could be the most

In my lifetime....   I’ve never seen a 6’4” quarterback have more passes tipped than Andrew Luck.   Drives me crazy!      

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.

This could be the most enjoyable season since 2014...

And, TACKLING!

We have backs who make open field tackles! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't know that he will command Top 10 money by then.  And Ryan Kelly's compensation actually goes down each year going forward, it was a very front loaded contract by Ballard standards, if I read it correctly.  So the overall compensation given to the line will be top dollar when Nelson and Smith are extended, but I don't think that it will be outrageous.     But we will almost have to fund the RG position with a young player under a rookie contract, IMO.  Might find a replacement for Kelly at some point if he's dinged a lot or becomes too expensive.
    • Did Blankenship actually win the kicking competition last year?  More than a few people seemed surprised he won the job.     For nearly 15 years prior to 2019, we never had to think about the kicker.  If Vinatieri ever missed one early, he almost always made up for it late in a clutch situation.  Of course he probably played a year too long in 2019.
    • I like Blankenship, and if we can keep 2 kickers he'd be great. He'd be the "inside the 40" guy, but we'd need a bomb leg for outside the 40. He was short from about 50 last year, that's brutal. Once again, hine sight is 20/20, but we should have signed Gano when Carolina waived him, now the Giants got a pro bowler with a cannon leg.
    • Thanks for sharing   I imagine that you already know this, but whats interesting is that if you look at the Pro Bowl players from the last few years many of them are around 4.7 or even slower    Cameron Jordon ran a 4.69 JJ Watt Ran a 4.81 TJ Watt ran a 4.69 Nick Bosa Ran a 4.79 Joey Bosa Ran a 4.88   Of Course its better to be faster, but a big tall strong guy could be still be a pro bowler   (Of course not saying Dayo has arrived)    My hope is that we have 2 DEs screaming around the edges in the very near future
    • Absolutely brutal miss in buffalo within the context of the game.  Never been convinced by Blankenship, especially from 45 plus.  Makes total sense to add competition here. 
  • Members

• DougDew

DougDew 2,779

• C_Lew

C_Lew 8

Rookie
    • newb767

newb767 0

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 274

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 987