Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.   This could be the most

In my lifetime....   I’ve never seen a 6’4” quarterback have more passes tipped than Andrew Luck.   Drives me crazy!      

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.

This could be the most enjoyable season since 2014...

And, TACKLING!

We have backs who make open field tackles! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• posted my 1st round mock with no trades  would appreciate feedback
    • I stop doing mocks a couple years ago on here, because folks always  do a bunch of nonsense trades to beef up their mocks.     
    • Keep in mind a few things.... Houston is a 3-4. The dominant end on 3-4s are typically targets for doubles more than any DL position (4-3 or 3-4). Houston's DL (the other DE and NT) and both OLBs are pretty horrible. I don't think any of them rated above 50s in PFF, and IIRC, several were below 50, which is just plain bad. Point being, is that nobody else demanded attention, so why not double Watt, that is, if he's even on the field.  You're comment above about players raising the level of play from others. That's great and all, but that's harder to do when you go to a new team, and it's even harder to do when you're not on the field most of the season.   I'm a fan of Watt. I think he's one of the best to ever play the position. That said, his name and history will demand a lot more than he's worth. Even when he was on the field, his production was down comparatively in 2020.   While I wish we got home more, IMO it's more a product of conservative D scheme. Our blitz % is near league low, and Buckner was the only player on the team with more than 100 pass rushing snaps. With all that, Indy was still ranked 14th in pass rush.  That's pretty good considering the very low blitz %.   Also of note, Houston was 6th in the league in pass rush win rate. Watt was 8th. Would Watt be better on the Colts? Probably. But it's more likely the surrounding team makes him better, than vice versa. It's also likely that Indy uses him as a situational guy, or at least rotational, like they use Houston now. Probably less.
  • Members

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 444

• Reidm

Reidm 88

• w87r

w87r 4,999

Moderators
    • Lucky Colts Fan

Lucky Colts Fan 5,584

• MPStack

MPStack 3,255