Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.   This could be the most

In my lifetime....   I’ve never seen a 6’4” quarterback have more passes tipped than Andrew Luck.   Drives me crazy!      

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.

This could be the most enjoyable season since 2014...

And, TACKLING!

We have backs who make open field tackles! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And to think we could’ve gotten Greedy 
    • i could see us trading down if Newsome is our guy at CB, but we would be lucky to get Jayce @ 21. 
    • I agree with you I want it to be Eason. I've had high hopes for him and just wonder what's going to happen to him if both Weitz and Eason look great nest season. I mean Weitz is 28 and could possibly be our QB for ten or more years so where does that leave Eason if he looks great in the preseason and beyond. I agree!
    • The Colts are in a bit of a rough spot with the DE position with both Autry and Houston free agents.   We need Autry as he is our only alternative to Buckner at 3-tech. The 2020 game against the Titans where we got badly beaten we were missing both Buckner and Autry. My biggest issues with him is he is not all that productive.   Houston is our best DE at the moment and we need his or at least comparable production.   So, do we let them both walk leaving us needing 2 DEs and a back up 3-tech? Do we keep Autry and find a new DE to take Houstons spot? Do we keep Houston and find a new D-lineman to fill Autry shoes or a DE AND a back up 3-tech?   No matter what we either have to luck out in the draft or break the bank in FA.
    • I doubt it happens too but that defence with a top 5 corner would be incredible. $15m would be a starting point. It would probably be more like $17-18m.      Potentially. A 1st and 3rd? Would you rather have Lattimore or Wentz? :o
  • Members

• DaColts85

DaColts85 400

• Rally5

Rally5 508

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,113

• JackOLantin

JackOLantin 46

• UKColt13

UKColt13 161

• IndyEric07