Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.   This could be the most

In my lifetime....   I’ve never seen a 6’4” quarterback have more passes tipped than Andrew Luck.   Drives me crazy!      

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think Stafford at 4 years at 120 M is a little steep.  At least thats the numbers I saw on the other thread.   Thinking outside the box for a second, what if we gave a 5th round pick to the Bills for Jake Fromm ?   If you're interested in Trask, Fromm is almost the same QB.   Precision timing thrower, can throw receivers open, very accurate.
    • I do think a Stafford trade is the SAFEST move (For a reasonable trade) to take this team forward   But.......I would agree that a VERY overlooked option is Jamies Winston   Winston needs some time in the QBs room, to fix the interceptions, but the guy threw almost 500 Yards against us in a game. AND threw for 5000 yards in the season. Only TWO other QBs have accomplished this feat in the history of the NFL.   If his head is on straight, (He has a past) he would be another excellent option   Who better to work with a QB than Sean Payton (This last year) and Frank R.    He is actually my second best choice   He could be had for a cheap contract (Maybe a 2 year prove it deal at 6M each year)   That would leave us with our 1st, and 14M more available CAP $$ (Vs a Stafford pickup) that we could sign an OT with and maybe a (second tier)  DE FA    We then could do a true BPA approach in the draft
    • I don't really have a dog in the fight. My SB team from my pool was BUF...and now I just have my squares.   But if I am being honest...I would prefer that Brady doesn't win. If that means he comes back...so be it. I don't hate Brady like most Colts fans...but seeing him win another SB would be gross. And I think it would take a very questionable game by KC for that to happen. I think KC has a real shot at being the first team in the SB era to three-peat SB titles.
    • Illegal contact past 5 yards, all day in the NFL.     That contact past the 5 yard mark allowed him to close up with Noah. I do like Noah Gray of Duke for the TE spot.
    • I don’t know if it was Covid and no off-season, OR,  if there was an undisclosed injury, something seemed not quite right.    And I believe his 2020 PFF grades reflected that.   Hoping for a better ‘21. 
  • Members