Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Wait I thought Luck couldn't throw back shoulder throws. 

Haha I know right? Guess he’s proving that false this season. Beautiful throw!

Just now, RollerColt said:

That’s how you start a game!

In the past couple years have the Colts had too much of a problem with this? Its the latter we need to look for.

Wow, what a drive.  I can't get the game, but from what I can tell it was a heck of a drive !!!

wilkins and mack made that drive possible perfect first drive now if our D can get a stop we have all momentum for a big 1st half

Let's see these young guys on defense fly around and hit somebody!! Just keep the mistakes low please 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So much for starting slow, that is one of the best drives we have had in the 1st Qtr in a long time.

maybe all luck era? it was beautiful

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Either you're technologically illiterate or simply unaware of what's out there... I have two slingboxes and Kodi with several sports add ons....  Here's what they do. https://www.slingbox.com/ https://kodi.tv/ I have one (M1 slingbox) networked at my mother's house which let's me watch and control one of her cable boxes. I also have Kodi which you can stream about anything you want. Since you are calling me a liar, please say the word and I will post a pic or vid clip of me logging into the slingbox and showing something local to Indy....    Problem is, aside from anecdotal throw up, you provide no actual facts to back up any of your arguments. If it's such a waste of time, stop replying to posts that aren't even addressed to you. This is rich. I specifically called you out for deflecting and changing topics. What started on one topic has now moved to several topics...  Like I said, quote the posts and the context.... Personally, I'm sure I called out specific game plans or calls like I've done this last season. It's rare I'm not specific with applied example and context (unlike you)... But like I said, stop with the anecdotal lazy garbage and provide detail.   See above... Quote a specific post. We can then discuss the specific game/series/play. But you won't....  You can't resist being you. I've asked you to ignore my posts... If you can't resist, use some fact, quote the posts, and stop your nonsense. I doubt you'll stop because you love pontificating with anecdotal lazy stuff trying to pass off as some wise sage with "industry" experience, which you are not.
    • I like what I saw out of Jordan Love yesterday. His ball placement on the deep throw was excellent even though the receiver dropped the pass. His decision making is pretty quick. If option one is covered, he quickly throwing to other options. I know that reading all these comments that it seems like we are split down the middle when it comes to him.  Outside of pick #1. There are reasons to pick the guy and there are enough reasons for someone to talk you out of that pick. The same could be said of Lamar Jackson and Pat Mahomes when they came out.  But the question should be is Jordan Love better than JB. And the answer to that is yes. If the Colts pick him at 13. I don’t see him sitting the bench long. I see him out playing JB from the start of TC. And if you thought the noise from the fan base for Chad Kelly was loud. It will be even louder if they select Jordan Love at 13
    • He is worth over 6 million dollars. Maybe he don't feel he needs the money?  Maybe 9 years is enough for him?   Money may not be an issue to him?  
    • Do you remember all of the players that CB had in to Indy the past few years and DIDNT draft them?   We were linked to a bunch of players that we didn’t draft   They may like the kid but they may just be doing their due diligence   If CB blows pick 13.....  It will be a huge blow to his long term career at Colts..... I bet they are EXTRA careful this year   Supposedly they didn’t spend an inordinate time on  QN before they drafted him
    • Okay, so I have to admit. I have been sticking with JB and there are later round QBs I really like such as Hurts and Gordon, but... I have been doing this because I don’t want to setup myself up for disappointed. I can admit that I really like Jordan Love and would take him at 13, if Ballard likes him. Which it sounds like he does.     
  • Members

• Introspect

Introspect 244

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,223

• JR Indy

JR Indy 86

• IndyPhil

IndyPhil 13

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 256

• lincolndefan