Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

No matter what happens this young defense has played yet again another good game and given our offense ample chances to win this game. 

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

That's because the offense isn't doing anything in the second half, both games. 

I’m not laying the blame on the defense, just making the point they aren’t getting the pass rush we need to play Tampa 2.  We have to improve on pass defense. Have to. 

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Is it still 3:59 left in 3rd quarter per NFL.COM ?

13:28 in the 4th.  Colts 14-9.

See these 3rd and shorts? If Pags was here, these would be run plays being called.

It seems like Reich needed a couple series to see what total adjustments the Skins made. His play calling is on point this drive

Fantastic designed play !!!!!!!!!!!! TD TY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...…….. Keep it rolling COLTS !!!!!!!

We gotta make it a priority to get Rogers and Grant more touches.  It makes us so much more dynamic and unpredictable. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Smith to RG and draft a tackle?   or    Draft a RG and leave Smith at RT.
    • Im talking Dj Chark or Evans type. I wanted the Colts to draft Chark. We could have got him instead we got Turay and Lewis lol. Not complaining can hit on everything. Drafted Chark.
    • Actually those are all short heights for the average NFL reciever. I think I said a bigger possession reciever. Something more like 6'4 6'5. I guess Pascal is average height. I want that guy with a huge catch radius who can go up and bring down those high 50/50 throws. Dont get me wrong we have good talent but height insnt coachable. If you find TY talent that is 6'4 you take it over 5'9.
    • I think it doesn´t matter which Qb (IF at all)  you take at 15 (or 14 or16...),he should sit a year and learn anyway. So it wouldn´t be really a loss to start him in his 2nd year.
    • I thought we’d go 8-8 or 9-7 with JB, the rooks, turmoil of losing a franchise QB. we’re not that far off, even with all the injuries.  Which were many.   I was hoping we’d squeak in the playoffs.   I also thought Frank wanted an offense that put pressure on the D.  I really didnt see the creativity i did last year.  Not gimmicks, But creativity in formations and playcalling.  Perhaps it was due to our losses at WR and TE.  I also was confused by our bi-polar personality when it comes to risk and being aggressive.   I dont think the sky is falling (long-term), but some changes, and perhaps tweaks, are necessary.
  • Members

• TimetobringDfence!

TimetobringDfence! 52

• AustinnKaine

AustinnKaine 602

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • esmort

esmort 1,584

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 2,739