Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

For the D to have held the Skins to 6 points thus far is amazing.  The troublesome part is the offense just looks horrendous.  

Amazing indeed.  The 6 points were largely because of good field position after intercepting Luck.

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

D line seems to tire in second half. 

Sad but true. Stuffing the run but not penetrating on any pass protection 

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I keep looking to find Pagano and Co. on the sideline. Haven’t found them yet but they are there somewhere. Have to be. 

He's the "halftime adjustments" adviser.

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Whatever the result of this drive, the offense MUST do something on our next possession.

Agree.  Even if the D gives up 3 or 7, if the O can get it back we still run some time off the clock.

Got to get a score regardless of what happens this drive.

bring wilkins in all next offensive drive run the rock between the tackles they are just rushing luck since we abandoned the running game

4 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Sad but true. Stuffing the run but not penetrating on any pass protection 

That's because the offense isn't doing anything in the second half, both games. 

Just now, ColtsBlitz said:

Leonard has 12 tackles and 1 sack...

Leonard is the defensive player we needed to build a 4-3 defense around. Hope one day we can get away from the prevent defense tag. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not if we re-sign AC to a multi-year contract.   And I think there’s better than a 50-50 chance of doing that. 
    • They have a replacement in Okafor for Davis. Both him and Randle played well down the stretch while Davis was out. Randle is a guy I would potentially look at as well. With NO obviously going after Zion, Randle has already turned down his player option and is a FA. If Thad turns is no longer and option, I think Randle would be a good fill in at PF for the Pacers. 24 years old and averaged 21 and 9 playing off the bench half of the year last year.    It would be nice to unload McDermitt's contract and put that extra 7.5M/yr elsewhere.    As I said earlier in the thread, we have quite a few holes to fill on a capped budget and I wouldn't be surprised if some of these guys (Thad, Bogy, CJ) decline offers from the Pacers and move on. 
    • I think you will see another WR drafted....or a TE. Funchess will likely be gone...Hilton is a year older. Even if Cain and Campbell are both what they hoped for...there is still room to develop another Day Two pick at the position. We will see though.
    • Agree. It's just the logic that gets me. It's wishful thinking (or homerism) to think that Foles doesn't impvoe a Blake Bortles-led offense.   And had Luck not come back healthy...I would bet there is a pretty decent chance that Foles is a Colt. But I am grateful that he did.
    • Interesting. The Colts are #1...but the LAR are #2. Two distinct roster building styles.   I think SF gets a bit slighted here. They have a great HC and a young QB who was lighting it up before getting hurt. He should be able to return just fine...and they have a ton of young talent and cap space.   Honestly, NO has a lot of young talent..but an older QB.   "Set up for the future" doesn't really mean as much in the NFL as it does other sports...unless you are Patriots (and the future doesn't really seem to matter). But it's a better place to be than not.
  • Members

• The Peytonator

The Peytonator 2,545

• Hoosiernsavga

Hoosiernsavga 339

• Surge89

Surge89 964

• jmac_48

jmac_48 398

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 4,911

• Iron Colt