Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

For the D to have held the Skins to 6 points thus far is amazing.  The troublesome part is the offense just looks horrendous.  

Amazing indeed.  The 6 points were largely because of good field position after intercepting Luck.

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

D line seems to tire in second half. 

Sad but true. Stuffing the run but not penetrating on any pass protection 

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I keep looking to find Pagano and Co. on the sideline. Haven’t found them yet but they are there somewhere. Have to be. 

He's the "halftime adjustments" adviser.

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Whatever the result of this drive, the offense MUST do something on our next possession.

Agree.  Even if the D gives up 3 or 7, if the O can get it back we still run some time off the clock.

Got to get a score regardless of what happens this drive.

bring wilkins in all next offensive drive run the rock between the tackles they are just rushing luck since we abandoned the running game

4 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Sad but true. Stuffing the run but not penetrating on any pass protection 

That's because the offense isn't doing anything in the second half, both games. 

Just now, ColtsBlitz said:

Leonard has 12 tackles and 1 sack...

Leonard is the defensive player we needed to build a 4-3 defense around. Hope one day we can get away from the prevent defense tag.