Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

Just now, w87r said:

Seriously. I can't handle these announcers.

Literally just said the clock is stop to set the chains.

Smh

I watch with the sound down. 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

He almost missed the first one. 

True.  I forgot about that.

Fans kinda quiet at the moment, ha.

I don't want to win the 3rd quarter...………………………………… I WANT TO DOMINATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colts looking good but they need to capitalize when they're up.  This could be very reminiscent of the Bengals game.  They have to step on the throats of these teams when they're up double digits.   

Overall a good first half, again. . . . . .

looks like a good 1st half so far,, sounds like our players are making plays and the Defense came to play. Now let's keep it going !!!

3 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I don't want to win the 3rd quarter...………………………………… I WANT TO DOMINATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First drive on both sides of the ball can set the tone for the entire second half.  A three and out followed by at least 3 would be major for the team's confidence.

let's get after it, guys!

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Colts looking good but they need to capitalize when they're up.  This could be very reminiscent of the Bengals game.  They have to step on the throats of these teams when they're up double digits.   

Overall a good first half, again. . . . . .

Yes....it will be interesting to see if the coaching staff can make the necessary second half adjustments to close out and win this game.  First series by both teams is important. 

Some fun stuff to watch with our O-Line and the overall O scheme. Big Boy stuff.
And how bout them Colts looking prepared and scrappy on D. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
 Some Real Deal Colts football. I am all yeehaa bout where this team is headed.

14 minutes ago, w87r said:

Seriously. I can't handle these announcers.

Literally just said the clock is stop to set the chains.

Smh

I don't get it. Sounds like what they said is correct.

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Was Eberflus just beatboxing oh the mic?!

I saw that! Weird, but keep doing it!

We need to score a td now!