Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Afternoon all, sorry for the lack of detailed write up that @LucasOilStadium would normally provide, but thought I’d get the topic up and running.

Thanks, I almost started one but LOS usually starts one. I was searching for it and didn't see it.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Other games live... it’s not blacked out I don’t think?

Not as far as I know. It’s ours and the Philly game that haven’t shown up. Wondered for a minute if it had been cancelled with the hurricane or something 

1 minute ago, ColtsGermany said:

Why isnt there a live stream with the game pass? 

It should be if you are in Germany

Wilkins is looking good so far. Nelson and Kelly giving him some good holes to run through so far.

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Other games live... it’s not blacked out I don’t think?

Just came up!

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Gamepass doesn't seem to be working for Colts game, I've mailed support.

Erg.

I've asked someone from the Colts to report that

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There is some truth to that, but odds are that you do better with the pick in the top 15.  The player you want is more likely to be there at 13 rather than 18.   Good players can be taken anywhere, but your odds improve with the better pick position.  
    • Go with Brissett against the Saints.  There is still a shot at the playoffs.   Assuming we lose that game, start Kelly the last 2 games.  There is no downside.   It gives the fans what they want.  It gives the coaches and Ballard a look at what Kelly is.  Worst case is that we lose both games and gain draft position.   It's not tanking.    If Kelly doesn't get some playing time, I think we go into next season with Jacoby as the starter and Hoyer as the back up again.  They signed Hoyer to a 3 year $12 million contract with $9 million guaranteed.  
    • One of two things will happen with Luck. He'll either return next year (I can see Irsay making a plea to him based on our QB position and so we don't have to draft a QB) or he'll stay permanently retired. This is a perfect chance for him to return where INDY and the fanbase will welcome him back with open arms. It's next year or never for Luck.
    • Another wide or TE! Why? JB would not throw the ball to them unless it was to late! JB is to timid. He's scared to fail. Therefore, we have to have another QB. If we don't, i believe it will be major mistake. Oh, for all of you JB hine kissers, if you don't like threads like this don't read them. I don't care what you dislike! If you can't see the weakness in JB then ....... WOW!
    • Last time he was seen was at the Colts facility during the bye week. He was JACKED! Looked bigger, like a baby Hulk.
  • Members

• ColtV

ColtV 122

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 2,258

• pacolts56

pacolts56 3,468

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 681

• DiogoZ

DiogoZ 23

• deedub75