Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not sure why the mocking with the emoji's .     Chase young is the Best player in the draft, Yet many here would reach on Love or another bottom of the 1st round QB over that talent.   Good post I was actually going to make this same post, pretty much
    • There's no way Love makes it to 65. He's and early 2nd rounder at worst. So yes, it's a headscratcher to me.    I could see him going top 10 if he performs well at the combine. After Burrow, I can see Tua, Herbert, and Love all fluctuating on the BBs. I wouldn't be shocked if Herbert went before Tua, and wouldn't be shocked if Love overtook Herbert. The combine is going to be big when it comes to those three. Eason and Gordon, especially Gordon, could see their stock rise too.   I'm not enamored with Love, but I do like him. I've watched enough film to know he can make all the throws, and looks excellent when not asked to play hero ball (which he was asked to do a lot in 2019 after changing coach, scheme, and 9.5 starters).
    • Going to pass on Morgan. I watch a bit of his film and was very underwhelmed. Not all that accurate. Sub 60% this last year. I don't know enough about him to be adamant, just doesn't wow me at all based on the little I've seen. We did OK vs the run this year, and I'm happy with the progression of Grover's progress. More than happy to give him another year before going outside for 1T.    3T however is critical to address. Should have been addressed last year IMO.  I like PTW, but there's others I like just as much. He's still a bit raw, so could indeed improve, but also bust at the next level. IIRC, read that he's much better in zone than power schemes. I'd really prefer someone that can do relatively good at both. IDK, need to look at him more. I'm still stuck looking at QB and WR, and have yet to make it to looking at other positions in depth. OT is also pretty deep this year, which is a good thing if AC does retire.
    • I think if Tampa even attempted to get a running game those INT would be cut in half.
    • That to me isn’t that painful. Especially since we still have pick 44. But it would be for Herbert or Love not TUA.
  • Members

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,239

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 490

• CoachLite

CoachLite 569

• Dasteez

Dasteez 39

• Samu-Rye

Samu-Rye 78

• Colt.45