Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You never know what could happen in a trade. Colts have the picks to try and move up.
    • Brady- Raiders   I just get the feeling Gruden does not want Carr as his QB so here comes Rich Gannon number two.   Carr traded to Panthers   Perfect fit because of how much Carr likes to throw to RBs and his best skills are in the intermidate game. Not sure what happens with Newton, but if he does get released, I can see him going to Chicago.   Rivers - Bucs   Arians likes savy vets that like to throw and Rivers is already in Florida.   Stafford traded to Patriots   I can see this happened. Patrica imo wants to build around Tua which also makes sense why the dolphins are trying to move up to get one of the two QBs.   Mariota- Chargers   Now I don't think this takes the Chargers out of the QB market, but I do think they want some stability before they go to the next era of their franchise.   Bridgewater - re-signs with Saints   I think Bridgewater leaving that offense would be the biggest mistake he can make because he's perfect for that offense. Brees won't play forever and Hill is more of a gadget player imo.   Tannerhill re-signs with titans   I can't see Tannerhill and Mariota getting out of Tennessee and of the two, we know who Varbel perfers.  
    • Not surprised about Mims.  He stood out during Baylor games this year.  Of course, he screwed up that pass from Love, so he's still undraftable.......
    • Very nice, your thoughts pretty much mirror my own initial thoughts on him. He just lacked explosion out of the break it seemed, which was odd because he looked great sometimes in YAC. I wouldn't be too upset with him at 44, but probably no sooner.
    • LOL.  Big surprise.   I think Rivers moved on from them when he moved to Florida.  And he probably decided he was going to move on from them when the team decided to move on from SD.  He didn't like that move at all.   Welcome to the LAC, Mr. Herbert.
  • Members