Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fluke_33

Pregame radio online

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

1070 is playing soccer.  Does anyone know other options?

Soccer LOL. Try 97.1 FM, it should be on there. Maybe 1070 is upset Lamey is gone :lol:

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Soccer LOL. Try 97.1 FM, it should be on there. Maybe 1070 is upset Lamey is gone :lol:

Ugh.  In driving and trying to find it online.  When I put that in it was playing country music and I think my ear started to bleed. 

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Ugh.  In driving and trying to find it online.  When I put that in it was playing country music and I think my ear started to bleed. 

Try 107.5 FM, 97.1 is a country station but they have Colts games on there sometimes.

27 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

If you're trying to find it online I doubt you will.  However, if you do please share it with the rest of us that haven't been able to listen online. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Do we have a Game Thread for Colts at Washington.

I can't find one.

I honestly cannot remember the last time pregame wasn't on 1070/107.5, and they're now playing soccer on Sundays. It's maddening. I do not know where the pregame is on, I've searched. 

I believe the restrictions that used to go into place at kickoff have now been extended and include the hour pregame. 

I live in southern indiana and use tune in radio app on my phone to get 1070. If you put it on 96.7 worx in madison they had the pregame plus the game. Best option I found.

I’m going to try downloading the tunein app to see if that works.  

It says its its free and plays the local feed.   

On 9/16/2018 at 2:41 PM, earlsmitley said:

I live in southern indiana and use tune in radio app on my phone to get 1070. If you put it on 96.7 worx in madison they had the pregame plus the game. Best option I found.

I didn’t see this last week and just posted that I would try it.  Thank you!  Wish I saw it earlier. 

Still not finding the game anywhere in Indianapolis. Anyone got an answer that doesn't involve the Colts app?

On 9/16/2018 at 2:41 PM, earlsmitley said:

I tried that driving across Oklahoma and Missouri.  No longer works.  Even the XM app for Colts home team broadcasts was down. Had to listen to Philadelphia announcers on xm.