Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For Madden 12 fans

Coffeedrinker

Downloadable updates also update player ratings. Angerer's rating shot up 4 points last year, so I expect low ratings for the rookies at first. Manning may go back to a 99 rating. 1 year he had a 100 rating in awareness, same year Hester had 100 speed.

jeesh, Freeney 93 that's a little low.

Mathis is 93 also. They changed the scale and everyone dropped. Highest is Ngata at 97! He's tied for fifth highest, and I can see cases for everyone above him. I'm looking forward to the colt's player ratings being released (maybe Sunday?)!

They released a top 5 DE's in the game thing.

BTW I'm pretty sure the guy who does the ratings for Madden is a crack smoker.

oh ok, gotcha. and hes gotta be. no way after all those injuries and peyton basically willing us to the playoffs without feeling in his right arm that he isnt a 99. i mean he is throwing to tamme, blair white and javarris james half the time. dude is a phenom even at age 35. and as for freeney.. yea his sack total is down, but that is because of lack of pressure from DT's. when brady and many others say he is scariest defensive player in the NFL that just proves how darn good he still is...

I love Madden but you just can't take those guys (creators) and their ratings seriously... from NCAA12' i bet the animations will be amazing as they improve each year, and........... hopefully the gameplay improves, but we all know it wont happen. The creators lack input from experienced football players.. they know schemes and playbooks but no idea how it is actually executed... and it hurts the gameplay but you can't blame them cuz i bet most of the guys have never strapped up and played a down in their life, so they don't have that understanding but they do know how to create a video game, which is more than i can say.. but i do love the game.

buttttt yeah I agree if Freeney is a 93... even with age playing a factor, thats BULL.... i just get mad about the respect lacking from the dude rating our players when you see collie at 80 or 82 at his highest (i believe) but some scrub WR will be a 86..

But if you master how to throw with Peyton lobbing it over LB's and in front of DB's like he does, use that draw, those stretches, playaction and that bend but don't break D.....with our squad we can run it up on anyone!!! heck with how they have em ranked...

Good Luck to all of my fellow Colts fans when 12' drops and stuff it down the Cheeser's throats...

Unless it's speed or a few other minor nuances, ratings don't matter in Madden. I've heard Madden 12 changes some of the stats, but it makes you wonder if EA couldn't get it right in Madden 11 why we should bother to trust them in Madden 12.

^ @ 2:57