Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does Jacoby want out of Indy?

Him wearing the Waterboy shirt was kind of worrisome today. Is he trying to make a statement or just a prank? It would really hurt to lose him but I could see the fact that he might want to start for another team but seeing the teams available (aka Bills), he should be smart to wait til the end of the season and get an opportunity with a not so bad organization.

• Confused 2
1 hour ago, bap1331 said:

Him wearing the Waterboy shirt was kind of worrisome today. Is he trying to make a statement or just a prank? It would really hurt to lose him but I could see the fact that he might want to start for another team but seeing the teams available (aka Bills), he should be smart to wait til the end of the season and get an opportunity with a not so bad organization.

Keep searching!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, bap1331 said:

I find it humorous.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bap1331 said:

Oh my heavens...

• Like 2
4 hours ago, bap1331 said:

You should stop.  Your posts are as bad as Cap't Andrew Luck's Mother's posts are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Reaching here. Does he want to be a starter? Heck yes, but he's invested in this team and he may well have a chance to play and showcase himself as the year goes on. I bet he actually feels grateful to the organization.

Next week if he wears a Ricky Vaughn or Pedro Cerrano Indians Jersey I expect a thread about how he's going to quit football and play baseball.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, bap1331 said:

You read way to much in to things... poor guy can’t even wear a shirt without people like you blowing it out of proportion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, GusFring said:

If Brisset was as good as some say he is, some team would be offering at least a couple 3rd rounders. Yet I don't see any teams actively trying to get him.

He’s a decent backup nothing more! In another year or two reality will sink in.

55 minutes ago, GusFring said:

If Brisset was as good as some say he is, some team would be offering at least a couple 3rd rounders. Yet I don't see any teams actively trying to get him.

Lol, what? We WERE offered high picks for him, but Ballard turned it down. Or did you not know this?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, bap1331 said:

"It would really hurt to lose him..."

Yes and no. Right now, he's the backup plan in case Luck has to sit out a few plays or miss a game. But if Luck goes down for something more serious, and Brissett is our starting QB, this season is going in the dumpster anyway. If Andrew is still going strong at the end of the season, and some team comes along and offers up a first-round pick for him it could be too tempting to pass up. 

11 hours ago, bap1331 said:

What kind of statement would he be making? "I earned the starting spot"? He knew the situation when we brought him here, he knew Luck was starting when he returned, it was very public knowledge from the team. It's a message that has not changed. I think Brisset is a good dude and seems like a great teammate. I nearly made a thread last Sunday on how much I love that we have him on the side-line. He looked positive and active on the sideline. He was smiling and was in on time out huddles. I don't know how long we have him and even hope we can maybe get a solid trade out of him, but until then I love him as a backup.

32 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

he's 5-12 , but i can see him starting for the Bills 

5-12 as a backup with a garbage roster and barely any time to learn the playbook. He could start for a few teams in the league, the Bills not being one of them. They just drafted Allen with their 1st round pick.

1 hour ago, Nesjan3 said:

5-12 as a backup with a garbage roster and barely any time to learn the playbook. He could start for a few teams in the league, the Bills not being one of them. They just drafted Allen with their 1st round pick.

Allen needs to be behind a veteran to learn the ropes, we'll see how he does vs. Chargers.  

32 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I’m wearing a shirt with nothing on it. :( 

3 hours ago, HectorRoberts said:

I’m wearing a shirt with a 65 mustang on it. I think my wife is going to get the hint I’m leaving her for a car.

I guess I am going to be a PGA pro since I wear a lot of Golf Shirts