Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cinci loss

IinD

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, wow. This is making us look good. Sometimes football math doesn't mean anything but this is making me feel good about our defense.

That or we really benefitted from the Bengals knowing nothing about our offensive/defensive schemes.

Yeah they're literally having their way with Baltimore... Still time of course, but they (Cinci) look decent.

Just now, IinD said:

Yeah they're literally having their way with Baltimore... Still time of course, but they (Cinci) look decent.

Yeah, I think Cincy's legit. Even before our game I thought so. Dalton's a capable QB, they have a lot of playmakers, and their DL is stout. They could go back to their (regular season) winning ways.

8 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, I think Cincy's legit. Even before our game I thought so. Dalton's a capable QB, they have a lot of playmakers, and their DL is stout. They could go back to their (regular season) winning ways.

Here is an honest question....did we take the wrong Ohio State defensive lineman with Lewis instead of Hubbard?? He looks legit two weeks in a row!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Here is an honest question....did we take the wrong Ohio State defensive lineman with Lewis instead of Hubbard?? He looks legit two weeks in a row!

Me personally? I would've taken Hubbard before Lewis no question. I know a lot of people would probably say "too early to tell" but I liked Sam Hubbard a lot as a potential 2nd/3rd round pick.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yes, they're legit, and they've had some playmakers for the past few years. Their downfall has been fights/penalties from hot head players.