Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NE or Jacksonville??? Who are you rooting for?

coltsfeva

Recall when Houston was the big story with a great defense when they traveled to NE wearing what looked like high school letter jackets. The buzz was NE was in trouble but in the end NE crushed the Texans sending them home with their tales between their legs. I am pulling for the Jags but Fornett is out and NE will have a plan for their very good defense. It has been said  thousand times NE finds a way to defeat the opponents strongest points. 

Bortles played well like this vs Seahawks last year at home too. The Jaguars just lost games vs the 49ers, Titans down the stretch to settle for a #3 seeding. The good Bortles does show up more often than the bad Bortles but he cannot give the Bortles factor a safe floor over time, we will see if he can do it this year. If he did what he did today in Foxboro last year, the Jags are probably the SB champs.

10 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

They often look impressive in the regular season.  Once the playoffs start...that's an entirely different story.  I like Jax more than KC at this point.

Jax hasn't done anything in the playoffs either.   We're 2 weeks in.   Let's see what happens

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Jax hasn't done anything in the playoffs either.   We're 2 weeks in.   Let's see what happens

Well they made it to the AFC Championship Game last year.  Beat Pittsburgh to get there (Something the Colts have never done in their entire history by the way.)  They lost in a tough game to New England.  Played them much closer than we have in the Luck era.  K.C. hasn't made it to an AFC Championship game in recent times.  Heck...I hardly can even remember them winning a game in the playoffs this decade.  lol

But I agree it's very early and each season is different.  We will see how it plays out this year.

14 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I agree, after two weeks some are already crowning them champs at least in the AFC.  Still plenty of football left.  I’m not a believer yet while I agree their team is very stout.  It still is the Jags after all.

• Like 1