Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 1 not so bad as people think

hambone35

I did not get to watch the game but went back watched the highlights. Initially when I saw the score before watching I thought man we got our butts whooped! Then after watching the highlights of everything we In no doubt would have one if the player did not jar the ball loose with his helmet, really you can’t blame Doyle only thing he could have done was get down. Then the interception by Moore should have been a TD but anyway simple few mistakes and a little better running on our part a few adjustments and it we could have won with double digits. All in all I thought we was coached well we played well and I still think we are still in the hunt for the playoffs. Thoughts and upcoming games?

6 minutes ago, hambone35 said:

I did not get to watch the game but went back watched the highlights. Initially when I saw the score before watching I thought man we got our butts whooped! Then after watching the highlights of everything we In no doubt would have one if the player did not jar the ball loose with his helmet, really you can’t blame Doyle only thing he could have done was get down. Then the interception by Moore should have been a TD but anyway simple few mistakes and a little better running on our part a few adjustments and it we could have won with double digits. All in all I thought we was coached well we played well and I still think we are still in the hunt for the playoffs. Thoughts and upcoming games?

I watched the whole game and we outplayed the Bengals for most of it. Just had the costly Turnover at the end. Luck looked great most of the day with the short passing game. 

People panic way to quickly. Nobody is saying we're super bowl greatness, we drafted in the top 10 not because we're great..

I saw a team that looked quick and was trying hard. They played hard the entire time regardless of how it ended.

They will win if the effort stays where it is. It's only mile 1 of a marathon. 

Way more positives than negatives most of the problems were penalties which can be cleaned up wasnt a lack of talent our defensive players especially LBers were playing well im glad ican finally say that but most of all Luck is a monster want to see him take a few more shots to TY but the quick passing game will keep him healthy all in all very happy