Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

On NFL website team stats Colts #8 offensively.

HOF19

10 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

First in third down made and first in third down efficiency.

I liked it very much. How many years have we been clamoring for the quick passing offense and the EP style of offense with crossing routes and slants? Once the OL improves by playing together more, we can get bigger chunks if Ds choke the underneath routes more. 

We would do it one game with Chud and Pep, and then go away for several games from it. Hope we can build upon what we started.

4 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Wow.  I didn't think anyone put it up that much.  Must of been Brees and I wonder who the other was?

Sorry, I misread the stat line. Luck had the most attempts and most completions, second was Bree's at 37 and Rivers at 34 was third. 

Hes third in completion percentage 

It's definitely the new NFL. Get the ball in play makers hands in space and let them go. These quick high percentage throws have been what NE has been doing for a decade now. I very much appreciated all the 3rd and 2s we faced yesterday instead of the 3rd and 8s. We had a lot more options and were a lot more successful moving the chains and keeping the defense rested. Honestly the 3 and outs at the start of the third is where the game changed for us. We had a manageable one I think on our second possession and we went for a big play instead of just converting it.....sometimes that can change all the momentum.

21 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

How in the hell are we #8 with a bad offensive line, no running game, and no #2 WR? That is literally impossible...

#sarcasm

Believe it or not, I was chuckling as I wrote this. 

bad offensive line???? Andy Dalton and Luck were both pressured by the Defense and both only got sacked twice while QBs like Ben got sacked 4 times and Tyrod Taylor 7..so your statement is way off

1 minute ago, Shadow_Creek said:

bad offensive line???? Andy Dalton and Luck were both pressured by the Defense and both only got sacked twice while QBs like Ben got sacked 4 times and Tyrod Taylor 7..so your statement is way off

Did you miss the #sarcasm?

• Thanks 1