Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck

NannyMcafee

1 hour ago, Rackeen305 said:

I get it that AC is Luck's body guard on the field. Within the LUCK thread, It seems like AC is also Luck's body guard lol. Never the less, If you put AC on another team as their LT, He will start on the mid to lower half of NFL teams. This is my point. People dont have to get * off or offended that I said AC is mediocre. Isn't his contract telling you that? 

Isnt't the fact that he hasnt made a pro bowl told people that as well? Dont shoot the realist messenger that can look at the Colts with a truthful eye, and not a wishful and overly optimistic eye.

BTW, not being a realist is how Coach Pagano and Ryan Grigson got a contract extension when they should have been bagged on the first go around, instead of wishfully thinking Pagano and or Grigs was the man for the job. We saw how that turned out.

To Further make my point, If AC was so good, Why did Grigson/CB draft so many OTs (Clark, Good, Haeg, Banner) hoping to switch AC to RT? go and swallow that. And you know that the Colts want to move AC to RT. 

Beyond that, To further support my statement, Why will the Colts draft another OT in next years 2019 draft (first 2 rounds)? I know, AC is such a better LT though. lol 

There are a few flaws in your argument.

One AC could be a top 5 LT in the NFL and not make any probowls.  They take two LTs from each conference.

Two:  Former Colts LT Tarik Glenn did not make his first Probowl until his 7th year in the NFL.  Does that mean he was a below mediocre LT before that?

Three:  I was a big fan of Charlie Johnson, he was a very good lineman for the Colts who could play 4 positions and do them all well.  But if you think CJ was a better LT than AC then you really don't know what you are looking at when you watch the line play.

Four :  The Colts did not spend a lot drafting left tackles.  Haeg was drafted to play guard, Clark and Banner were drafted to play RT and good was a 7th round pick.

Five.  Are you really trying to claim that something in the future that has not happened and probably won't happen someone supports your blabbering?  I can do the same thing... To further support my point that AC is a very good LT, why will the Colts not select a LT in the first two rounds of the 2019 draft.

Six:  If AC were a bad LT then why have 3 GMs, 4 HCs, 5 OC and 5 Oline coaches not done anything to try and replace AC at LT?  Why have they always penciled him in as the starter from day 1?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Nadine locked this topic