Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bap1331

Playoff chances slim...

i heard the chances of making the playoffs after going 0-1 is 30%. Should we just throw in the flag and go for the #1 pick?

7 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

i heard the chances of making the playoffs after going 0-1 is 30%. Should we just throw in the flag and go for the #1 pick?

:thmup:. Another doozy of a thread.   Congrats 

8 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

I don't think the Colts should throw in the towel,  but you should definitely consider it. 

I was scared for a while that the Colts were going to win this one.  That really would have hurt their draft position.  Fortunately, though, Doyle took one for the team.

please ban all stupid threads really hard to stay sane on this forum might have to disappear for a few months again

Well it looks like 15 other teams have a 30% chance too. I don’t get why some people here act like we’re the only team that lost today, lol. 

Just now, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

CBall would just do something stupid like take a guard or tackle with our first pick. Also, I thought we started tanking in preseason. Good grief:facepalm:

What? I can’t with you people

1 minute ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Well it looks like 15 other teams have a 30% chance too. I don’t get why some people here act like we’re the only team that lost today, lol. 

What? I can’t with you people

Sorry my sarcasm didnt translate

The chances of making the playoffs are only 38 percent to begin with. So not doomed, but concerned. For all we know the Bengals could be good this year. Lots of season left.

14 minutes ago, BobbyMorris94 said:

The chances of making the playoffs are only 38 percent to begin with. So not doomed, but concerned. For all we know the Bengals could be good this year. Lots of season left.

It gets even worse.  Assuming all of the statistics in this thread are correct, if you do the math that means the chances of making the playoffs after starting the season 1-0 are only 45%.  Everybody is doomed!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, chrisfarley said:

you should be concentrating on what our playoff chances are after going 1-1.

You definitely meant 15-1, right?:thmup:

1 hour ago, Cynjin said:

I don't think the Colts should throw in the towel,  but you should definitely consider it. 

All jokes aside the next few games will be tough. might lose them all. skins eagles Texans patriots.

They might have to win out to get in.....Hopefully 15-1 will be good enough....

1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Playoffs? Plaaay oooofffs?? 

First thing I thought of.  Dont know how to post a video of it, or I would!!!!

2 hours ago, bap1331 said:

Yes

2 hours ago, bap1331 said:

Dear God...

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think our 0-1 looks better than the Texans, Bills, and Titans 0-1.   I like our chances. 

Plus our QB survived the game, Tennessee's did not.

I dont think anybody should have expected the Colts to be playoff bound this year, but as far as today the division still looks like trash.

4 hours ago, bap1331 said:

Do NOT feed the troll!

:troll:

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

All jokes aside the next few games will be tough. might lose them all. skins eagles Texans patriots.

i dont see us winning any of those too many unproven draft picks that may not be here next season very poor unproven draft picks in abundance

1 hour ago, Hi-Tek said:

Colts won't even win eight games this year.

How about you stop crying like Jesus quenton nelson didn't even give up a sack like thats a positive and remember we was without our starting LT and starting RB