Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff chances slim...

8 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

i heard the chances of making the playoffs after going 0-1 is 30%. Should we just throw in the flag and go for the #1 pick?

I don't think the Colts should throw in the towel,  but you should definitely consider it. 

• Like 2

Well it looks like 15 other teams have a 30% chance too. I don’t get why some people here act like we’re the only team that lost today, lol. 

Just now, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

CBall would just do something stupid like take a guard or tackle with our first pick. Also, I thought we started tanking in preseason. Good grief:facepalm:

What? I can’t with you people

14 minutes ago, BobbyMorris94 said:

The chances of making the playoffs are only 38 percent to begin with. So not doomed, but concerned. For all we know the Bengals could be good this year. Lots of season left.

It gets even worse.  Assuming all of the statistics in this thread are correct, if you do the math that means the chances of making the playoffs after starting the season 1-0 are only 45%.  Everybody is doomed!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Cynjin said:

I don't think the Colts should throw in the towel,  but you should definitely consider it. 

All jokes aside the next few games will be tough. might lose them all. skins eagles Texans patriots.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think our 0-1 looks better than the Texans, Bills, and Titans 0-1.   I like our chances. 

Plus our QB survived the game, Tennessee's did not.

I dont think anybody should have expected the Colts to be playoff bound this year, but as far as today the division still looks like trash.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

All jokes aside the next few games will be tough. might lose them all. skins eagles Texans patriots.

i dont see us winning any of those too many unproven draft picks that may not be here next season very poor unproven draft picks in abundance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now