Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff chances slim...

8 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

i heard the chances of making the playoffs after going 0-1 is 30%. Should we just throw in the flag and go for the #1 pick?

I don't think the Colts should throw in the towel,  but you should definitely consider it. 

• Like 2

Well it looks like 15 other teams have a 30% chance too. I don’t get why some people here act like we’re the only team that lost today, lol. 

Just now, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

CBall would just do something stupid like take a guard or tackle with our first pick. Also, I thought we started tanking in preseason. Good grief:facepalm:

What? I can’t with you people

14 minutes ago, BobbyMorris94 said:

The chances of making the playoffs are only 38 percent to begin with. So not doomed, but concerned. For all we know the Bengals could be good this year. Lots of season left.

It gets even worse.  Assuming all of the statistics in this thread are correct, if you do the math that means the chances of making the playoffs after starting the season 1-0 are only 45%.  Everybody is doomed!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Cynjin said:

I don't think the Colts should throw in the towel,  but you should definitely consider it. 

All jokes aside the next few games will be tough. might lose them all. skins eagles Texans patriots.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think our 0-1 looks better than the Texans, Bills, and Titans 0-1.   I like our chances. 

Plus our QB survived the game, Tennessee's did not.

I dont think anybody should have expected the Colts to be playoff bound this year, but as far as today the division still looks like trash.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

All jokes aside the next few games will be tough. might lose them all. skins eagles Texans patriots.

i dont see us winning any of those too many unproven draft picks that may not be here next season very poor unproven draft picks in abundance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wasn't really sold on Tomlin at first. I hated the tampa 2. Hated it especially against brady. So to tie all this in. They way you beat Brady is one of two ways. Lock down corner, or take his * down. Well we didnt have none of that because Belichick had the best offensive line in football for a while there. I mean... I hate to drop this here but... also the tuck rule. Not that I have any particular love for oakland but sad to see the A's window shopping.   Anyway they regulated that style of football out of existence. Pay ur bigs up front, score points, dont overpay for a QB. Thats how the NFL works now. If Fisher comes back and is solid, screw it pay em all.
    • I've read several things on the topic, a lot which was mostly rumor and hypothesis.    My uneducated gut feel is.... MW kid goes to East Coast, to a team with fans who have a certain rep. Maybe a little culture shock Had early success, but maybe felt a little disrespected or uneasy in the whole Foles situation. The roster was up and down post 2017 for various reasons He got really frustrated given the injury and personnel issues last year Fans and team mates got frustrated Perfect storm/blend of everyone unhappy   Overall, I think Indy is a much better personality and cultural fit for Wentz. He's already bought land for hunting and seems pretty happy to acclimate. That could be huge in itself (acclimate, not just hunting land). And I think Indy fans will identify with a guy like him more than Philly did. IMO, he's more "Indy" than Luck. If he performs near Luck's level, fans will be happy, he'll be happy, and he'll be a Colt for a long time. I think the combo of the improved roster, and what I predict will be Reich's conservative play calling early, will likely give him a huge and quick boost in DVOA. I would not be shocked at all to see him jump immediately to top 16. If all of our starting WRs stay healthy, I can see top 10. IMO his biggest thing is just staying healthy and gelling with is pass catchers.   I'm a fan of DVOA, but it can be overly negative to QBs on teams that run the ball a ton, or are conservative with a lot of short passing.   Top 16 to make the playoffs, top 7ish to go far. The $s don't bother me. The $ plus picks make it a bet that needs to pay off.
    • Hey, I was so positive that Frank Reich, who gave career years for Luck and Rivers on several fronts, could even work with Sam Darnold and Trubisky if the Colts were to sign one of them. So you can definitely extrapolate what I think of what he could do with Wentz that I feel has more potential.  
    • IDK. Doubt he would have drafted as many if he had hit on one lol. His track record is pretty poor. And Lewis was a tweener, so I kind of remove him from the pure Edge picks.   And he actually said the 3T was the most important part of our D, yet he waited a good while to address.   I'm a big Tomlin fan btw.
  • Members

• TomDiggs

TomDiggs 577

• lester

lester 49

• EastStreet

EastStreet 10,291

• dw49

dw49 741

• Franklin County

Franklin County 80

• luv_pony_express