Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jack freakin Doyle... SMH

GusFring

Very frustrating Jack Doyel brings his fumbles from last year into this year.. Andrew Luck is driving down this field and fires a strike on 3rd and 15 which to me would have been a first maybe a manageable 4th and 1 and guy returns it for 83 yards.... I won’t blame the entire game on him but that play was huge

• Like 2

It happens.

Doyle is still solid. Colts still made plenty of mistakes to a poor Bengals team.

A lot of promising things for the Colts today. They are still not a good team though. Plenty of more losses to come. Expect it. Improvement is the important thing this year.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

You apparently don’t watch the Colts very much.

Agree.  Posts like this make me think they're made out of anger and any assemblanse of logical thinking.  Doyle has proven his toughness.  He has been known to fumble, but to call him soft?  Nope.

• Like 2

This one just has to be forgotten, next week can't come soon enough.  It was NOT a division game.  Social & cable media make it hard to avoid the game-ending stunner low-lights, but I'm good at blocking this crap out and we can erase this with 60 minutes of what we did today minus some mental mistakes (penalties and TO's).  Sun rises in the east tomorrow.  Let's do this...as for Doyle, he will take this as a challenge and make a game-break play for us.

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Not just him with that play. Points off Luck interception; as usual. Horrible D abd bad penalties and bad call for Adam try 55 yard field goal.

Horrible D.  Hmm...not sure which game you were looking at but it wasn't this one.  D made a few mistakes when it counted, but to say the defense was horrible is just not true.

• Like 4

Doyle has to secure the ball He was trying to get the first down. That's not why we lost this game. We did not get beat we lost this one and that's unacceptable. I hope that's the message in the locker room.  It should provide Reich with an opportunity to start the culture change we hear about. 

This got going in the wrong direction because of mental errors by our best players late in the 3rd  TY dropped a ball right in his hands. It was an easy catch a perfect throw.  That was quickly followed by Luck holding on to the ball and taking a sack leading to Adam V coming up short on a 54 yard attempt. Cinny got the momentum and we could never get it back. We gave this game away. 

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Horrible D.  Hmm...not sure which game you were looking at but it wasn't this one.  D made a few mistakes when it counted, but to say the defense was horrible is just not true.

Ok.. Not that good. Saw via nfl ticket. U must be watching the 85 Bears d.

22 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Ok.. Not that good. Saw via nfl ticket. U must be watching the 85 Bears d.

Nope.  Holding Mixon under 100 yards and Dalton to 229 ain't a bad deal.  I'll take that for this young defense.  They were very active, swarming to the ball.  Leonard had a really good game and I thought Q actually did a decent job against Green.  Yeah, the Q comment is definitely debatable.

We just made mistakes at key times of the game.  That's really what lost it for us.  We allowed them to extend drives and Andrew's turnover in the Red Zone didn't help either.  Neither did the 3 and out after they scored.

Plenty of things to correct on both sides of the ball.

• Like 2