Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MightyLucks

Most Points in first half since we drafted Luck

Recommended Posts

Most first half points since Luck was drafted. Took Reich one game. 

 

 

 

2017: scored 3 points first half 

2016: scored 10 points first half

2015: scored 0 points first half 

2014: scored 7 points first half

2013: scored 14 points first half

2012: scored 14 points first half 

#

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MightyLucks said:

Most first half points since Luck was drafted. Took Reich one game. 

 

 

 

2017: scored 3 points first half 

2016: scored 10 points first half

2015: scored 0 points first half 

2014: scored 7 points first half

2013: scored 14 points first half

2012: scored 14 points first half 

#

Apparently this is season opener. Otherwise wouldn’t be true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

... so?

 

How’d that work out for us?

Agree.  A nice stat, but we still didn't hold onto the lead to win the game.  We still have things to fix.  Hopefully the coaching staff can make the proper adjustments.  It's only the first game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Agree.  A nice stat, but we still didn't hold onto the lead to win the game.  We still have things to fix.  Hopefully the coaching staff can make the proper adjustments.  It's only the first game.

Not enough luck to ebron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MightyLucks said:

Most first half points since Luck was drafted. Took Reich one game. 

 

 

 

2017: scored 3 points first half 

2016: scored 10 points first half

2015: scored 0 points first half 

2014: scored 7 points first half

2013: scored 14 points first half

2012: scored 14 points first half 

#

 

Reich is 0-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thisis not even a remotely accurate list. Maybe you mean opening games? I remember a MNF game against the Jets where Luck threw 4 TD's in the first half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Thisis not even a remotely accurate list. Maybe you mean opening games? I remember a MNF game against the Jets where Luck threw 4 TD's in the first half.

 

Yeah, when he says "the first half of the season" he means the first 30 minutes of the season (i.e. the first half of the first game of the season) and not the first 8 games of the season.  Took me a moment to figure out what he was talking about.  It's a completely worthless stat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, colt18 said:

Wow

 

 

 

@crazycolt1 you know how I know Frank Reich is better than Chuch Pagano already?

What has this to do with anything?  Even as bad as things got Chuck still didn't have a losing record. But don't let little facts like that get in the way of your agenda of bashing Chuck.

It's water under the bridge but if it makes you feel better by all means, carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...