Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

Meh. Hope we can get 7 but even if we do it seems like the momentum had shifted heavily. Our defense is getting worn down and making young mistakes.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Oh dear... well it’s on Luck now.

That's why we pay him the big bucks...he cant play left tackle though

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

I see no reason why the Colts can't score a TD when they get the ball back!

Yeah, I think we still have this.  Defense will get a chance to regroup.  Eberfus will do his thing.

Andrew will punch it in with some ball control.

Dang it.   Can’t get too mad at our defense. 

Luck will pull this rabbit out the hat with a game winning drive. Perfect ending to his return. 

What an annoying game. Hilton should have caught that deep ball and they would still be ahead. 

1 minute ago, 18to87 said:

What an annoying game. Hilton should have caught that deep ball and they would still be ahead. 

He a very good receiver (our best), but it's plays like that that keep him out of elite status.

Is it just me or its the same ole thing that they don't know there are 2 halves to play?  Difdernt coacjes, new players, same ole crap.

1 minute ago, James said:

Clayton Geathers cost the Colts the game.

No one player wins or loses a game....that is a childish and simplistic statement

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

I think we can all stop with the Bob Sanders/ Geathers comparison. Dude is not impressing today. 

.......but is he injured yet?

3 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

If Quincy got called how is that not PI when Kirkpatrick never even looked for the ball....? Hmmmm....

I was wondering the same.

Figured our D line would really struggle to stop the run. Too bad we let go of a lot of run stopping talent this offseason. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As someone else pointed out, this is a league-wide problem. Yes, games are still being aired and are officially deemed "sold-out" but actual in-stadium attendance is not full.   I believe this is for a few different reasons:   1. Lack of QB Star Effect: This season so far been made out to be the year of the backup quarterback. Between Luck's retirement and a slew of injuries to other marque quarterbacks, the enthusiasm for many casual fans just isn't as strong as it with having these players in the lineup. As such, fans don't feel as motivated to go to games if these star players aren't playing.   2. Cost of Attendance: Going to NFL games can be quite expensive for the average attendee. Between the cost of tickets, food and drinks and parking and other associated costs, many people simply can't afford to go. And with these prices steadily rising each and every year, this isn't something that appears to be changing any time soon.   3. Burnout: Games are played 3 days a week, social media is constantly digesting and discussing the game and 24/7 sports television make it to where the coverage and analysis never fully stops. Many fans don't have a chance to "miss" the game, even in the offseason which leads to fan exhaustion.   I also believe that many people have been turned away for political reasons as well as broadening awareness of the physical effects of the game, especially in youth. 
    • Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon say-   " How come it didn't work on us? "  
    • **** ************ ********** ****** **** no         (don’t worry mods, no profanity, I just felt like typing little asterisks)
    • A lot of fans are high on him for nostalgic reasons, but he’s shown to have leadership skills in the dugout. He was everybody’s friend, but was not afraid to get in guys faces and be blunt when things were going wrong. Does he have what it takes to be a manager? Only time will tell I guess, although there are some successful managers in the MLB that have little experience. 
    • Then Smith becomes the “weak link”.  With that said I expect the Colts to use that money to start signing guys like AC and TY.  Ballard just doesn’t go after big name free agents and they just extended Glow last year so I think he’s the guy baring injury for the time being.
  • Members

• Timo1

Timo1 112

• buffalo34

buffalo34 881

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,446

• Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair 1,914

• braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt 6,029

• Colts1324