Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

Just now, JCPatriot said:

A rain delay with the Dolphins and Titans?  Since when does football have rain delays?

When there's lightening?

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

A rain delay with the Dolphins and Titans?  Since when does football have rain delays?

When lightning strikes

Nyheim Hines looks really good so far this game. You can see flashes of his speed, and he’s definitely a mis match. Much better than in the preseason. 

I think we should give Quincy Wilson a break. He has one hand, the PI call was nonsense, and he’s covering AJ Green. Jamming is his strength and it’s hard to do that with one hand. As a 2nd year player, he’s doing pretty well. 

Luck has an 80% completion percentage at the half. This appears to be the offense that we've been looking for, for such a long time.

Get the ball out of Lucks hands fast, with high completion percentage, and take shots downfield when you have the right situation. Love it.

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

Since Thursday night? 

1 minute ago, NM_Colts said:

When there's lightening?

Yeah, maybe that's what they meant.  That's not really a rain delay, though.  It's a lightning delay.

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Yeah, maybe that's what they meant.  That's not really a rain delay, though.  It's a lightning delay.

I hope they have their thunder vests on.

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Well, that's not what we wanted.

We need to be more specific when we ask for halftime adjustments.

30 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

True but the burden of proof is on them to prove to us what they got.  Can’t fault Colts fans for being cautious.  Show us what you got! 

Of course but some wanted them gone before they even had a chance to show it. I’m not saying they are going to be all pros but they have played well and done some nice things. Very proud of them so far.

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

Let's see if the Colts add some new wrinkles on defense in the second half!

I thought we were ironing out the mistakes?! Not adding wrinkles.

I also love me the Estonian giant. 

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Disaster averted...

Ref said he called for the fair catch?  I guess we ca't blame that one on Chester IF he called for the fair catch.  If he didn't all for it he needs to.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Ref said he called for the fair catch?  I guess we ca't blame that one on Chester IF he called for the fair catch.  If he didn't all for it he needs to.

I didn’t see him call for it either but he must have given the penalty called in his favor. 

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I thought we were ironing out the mistakes?! Not adding wrinkles.

I also love me the Estonian giant. 

Argh!  I hate conflicting textile metaphors!!!